𝟬.𝟬𝟭

———————————————————————————

𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟲,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗮𝗺

                "i don't understand why i have to go to new york" i said to my aunt as she fixed her daily coffee

"i don't understand why i have to go to new york" i said to my aunt as she fixed her daily coffee. she looked at me and sighed "because sweetie you're about to be an adult and i want you to have a better life for yourself."

she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. i wrapped my arms around her as i felt her tears fall on to my sweatsuit.

"i just don't want you to end up like them, your the only one i have left niyah". she whispered.

i pulled back and kissed her on the cheek as i whipped her tears. "i'm not, i promise" i gave her a small smile causing her to kiss my forehead.
"go get your stuff baby" "okay".

—————————————————

i stood in my room as i made sure all my things were packed. "niyah come on" "coming" i said as i grabbed my 3 suit cases and my sweater.

i walked out to the living room and my aunt was standing by the door. "you ready" she said "yea" "you got anything" "yess titi" i said while laughing a lil. she opened the door for me as i grabbed 2 of my suit cases.

we got in the car and listened to some music. i scrolled on instagram as the sun rose up. i began to record a video followed by me posting it.

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹

𝟱𝟲,𝟳𝟳𝟭 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹: 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶

𝟱𝟲,𝟳𝟳𝟭 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹: 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶.💔
𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟭,𝟭𝟰𝟱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘃𝗲: 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲🥺.
↪️ 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗲.😩

𝘆𝗮𝘇𝘇𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗱: 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
↪️𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵.😔

————-————————————-

"call me when you land, your brother should be waiting for you okay" "okay titi" "imma miss you" "imma miss you too, i love you okay and stay safe" "i love you more"

she said as i began to walk towards the automatic doors. they slid open allowing me to walk to in the airport.

"𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝟲" i mumbled to my self.
i checked my watch and it was 5:30. i walked towards the metal detectors and waited in line.

i scanned the airport as i saw people with suitcases, coffee, food, or children. i moved up in line and watched as i inched closer to the metal detector.

————————————————

i walked into the plane looking for my seat.
"𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝟰𝗕!" i said as i moved in between the seats to the window.
sitting down i checked the time, it was 𝟲:𝟭𝟱. i looked up from my watch as the rest of the seats began to fill up.

once every seat was filled the flight attendant began to go through the procedures. i wasn't really paying attention to her.

after a few minutes i watched as the plane began to move. i felt a tear drop from my eye as i mumbled the words

"𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼"

-----------------------------------------

what y'all think?

in the next chapter til will get better like seriously.😭

bye pussy hoes.😏