𝟬.𝟬𝟮

——————————————————

𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟮:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺

𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝟮:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺

"mm fuck" i groaned as she sucked me up.

i was at this hoe house getting my shit sucked. ian gon cap she do be going crazy but i'm just here for her to suck my shit.

"lemme get a kiss" she said while leaning into me.

i dodged ha ass cause nah shawty we ain't doing that.

"nah you good" "come on bae" "man move, i got places to be"

she sat on the bed looking all sad as if i gave a fuck. i looked at her and chuckled a little cause she should already know the drill.

she walked me out. "bye smeezy" "bye" i said followed by her closing the door.

i walked down the street to the corner store to get a blackwood.

————————————————————-
𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝟮:𝟭𝟬𝗽𝗺

————————————————————-𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝟮:𝟭𝟬𝗽𝗺

it's been a couple of weeks since i've been in new york and it's not as bad a thought it would be.
i was in the bathroom doing my hair in the bun.

"titi" my nephew said while he was knocking on the door.
" yes prince" "i'm hungry" "your dad went to get you some food okay" "but titi" "prince hollup".

i opened door and saw him standing in the hallway holding his spider man toy. "come on" i said while i grabbed his hand and walked towards the kitchen.

"what you want, some chettos?" "yesss" "ok baby".
i reached in the cabinet and grabbed the variety box but then the door opened.

"daddddyyyy" prince said running towards my brother. "wassup lil man, hey sis" "helllooo". i said as quan picked up prince.

he looked me up and down "where you going" "outside" he nodded his head as he put prince in this high chair.

"i'll see you later, stay safe" "always" i closed the door and walked out the apartment building to the corner where i saw one of my instagram friends.

"hey khia" "heyy girl", she said hugging me with both hands. "i see you finally know ya way around" "bitch barley" she laughed at my statement.

"can you take my pictures real quick" "yea lemme see".

𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹

𝟯𝟰,𝟭𝟯𝟮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 real deal

𝟯𝟰,𝟭𝟯𝟮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 real deal.

𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟯,𝟭𝟮𝟱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘃𝗲 😍😍
𝗸𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 friend😍😍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

—————————————————————-

"let's go to this party that my boyfriend homeboy having tonight." khia said as before sucking on her icee.
"i don't know, why should i go" i asked. "cause imma be there and think of it as a welcome to brooklyn party"
"mm i mean i guess, what time" i asked her while scanning the street. "9-12, imma come get you okay" "mmhmm okay".

——————————————————————————

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.🥱

𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮.

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💕😩😔😐🧏🏽‍♀️😼👚👕👖