Caught ~ smut

My second one, hope you like it

It was a long day in the glade and there was a meeting happening later, and i thought it would be a good idea to tease newt but didn't go to plan...

y/n POV :
Me and newt where working in the garden, as per usual, talking and having fun but newt keeps on teasing me, like this morning we where making out and he randomly pulled back making me groan in annoyance but I let it slide. At lunch he kept rubbing the inside of my thigh under the bench near my womanhood and he gradually got closer and closer to it until he stopped and went off with Thomas and ably.
"Hey everyone, meeting in 20 minutes be ready!" Alby shouted from near med-bay
Seen as I was leader in the garden I said back
"Sure ably we will be there." And after I said that he gave me a thumbs up so he knows he got my message and I thought it was a good time to prepare myself for what I'm going to do to newt seen as he has been teasing me all day.
I got jumped out of my thoughts by newt picking me up from behind and whispered something in to my ear.
"Don't get no ideas love, cause you know I'll always win." He said to me with his huskily voice
"I wasn't planning on anything so you don't have to worry newt." I said back calmly
~20 minutes pass~
Everyone was making there way over to where our meeting was being held and newt held my hand while walking over. Once we all got there alby started to get along with his speech that he does every so often and to go over new rules and new opportunities for people to change jobs if they really wanted apart from the runners but if I'm being honest I wasn't paying attention, I was think of ways to get newt back. While I was thinking newt placed his hand on my thigh just like at lunch, so I returned the favour, he jolted back a tiny bit but not that much to where it would have been noticeable. He then whispered to me "what did I say about trying things y/n, I'll win like I always do." But as he said it I placed my hand onto his member and slowly started to palm him through his trousers, he was drawn back by the sudden urge of pleasure and slowly leaned onto the wooden bench in-front of us and held his head up with his arms. Then I whispered back to him while I stopped doing what I was doing as seeing he a clear erection and said.
"I was just returning the favour." I said proudly but at the same time I knew it was going to be a long night.
After a few minutes I could tell that newt needed more friction and said aloud to alby.
"Hey um sorry to disturb your meeting master but me and y/n need to do something really important." He said trying not to show anything that he needed help with anything more then gardening, as that's what alby thought. "Sure but I will let you two off this once ok, no more chances." And with that newt grabbed my hand not caring if they can see and dragged me to his hut and locked the door.
"Ok so what you pulled in there was fun and all but you need to sort me out love." He said to me and I instantly knew what it was for.
"And you know what you get for giving me an erection." He said walking over to me slowly. "They have to get punished."
And almost immediately he slammed his lips onto me and walking over to his bed making sure his still growing erection was pushed up against me, to tell me how much I turned him on. Once we made it over to his bed he pushed me down slowly making sure our lips stay connected. He then moved his lips to my neck and instantly found my sweet spot, I moaned newts name to know that he's found it, leaving small marks around it before making a very noticeable love bite on my sweet spot, he then slowly moved all around my neck making me moan. Newt then went up my jaw kissing it before returning to my lips and while doing so he started to remove my top and only breaking the make out to slip it over my head, and once it was off he threw it across the floor. I started to remove his but this time we broke the kiss so I could take off his shirt, after newt said,
"Are you sure about this like, you don't have too and you can give me a blowy." He said winking
"No im sure I really want you, for real I love you." I said back and he said I love you too. He then started to remove my bottoms and panties, and then admiring me but I then spoke up.
"Hey I think these need to come off if you need help cutie." So I started to remove his then his member sprung out his boxers and hit his stomach making me ache for him more.
"Love are you ready, and if it starts to really hurt tell me and I'll stop." I just nodded in reply. He aligned himself with my aching core and slowly inserting his member into me, yes it hurt but it felt amazing at the same time. Once he was all in he let me adjust to him and after about an minute I spoke "you can go now." And with that he went slowly just so I wouldn't hurt, I started to moan softly and him grunting and with that he started to go faster and me moaning loudly but I tried to not so newt while still thrusting into me he began it kiss me go make my moans quieter. After my moaning calmed, he went back to how he was watching me unfold under him, he went faster and faster and from then on there was no way of controlling my moans coming from my mouth.
"Fuck y/n I'm going to cum." He moaned grunted
"Mmm me too newtttt, FUCK keep going I'm almost there." I practically yelled but I couldn't help it he was amazing when it comes to sex. With a few more thrusts we both Finnish at the same time. He pulled him self out of me breathing heavily, laying on my chest, me too breathing heavily from the events that has just happened.
"You done amazing sweet heart, love you." He said after kissing me until we heard a knock coming from newts door and our faces sunk, I said.
"Hello, who is it." And bu the voice me and newt could tell immediately it was Thomas.
"Het guys, newt next time try and not to make her scream it's really disturbing." He said sounding discussed and left, me and newt embarrassed to go out. Newt got off me and cleaning us up, and him getting changed into something comfy and throwing me some of his clothes so I don't have to walk to my hut although it's next door to his. After we got changed and cleaned up the mess we made we laidback in his other hammock to let the other bed dry from cleaning it we snuggled up to each other and we almost immediately fell asleep dreading what tomorrow would be like.

THE END
This is my first smut, please leave comments so I can improve please and requests are welcome :)