Chapter 1

I looked around, i was in a weird round room? It was really cramped so i decided to see if i could move around but instead i made a hole in the wall, seeing as how the wall was so fragile, i started breaking it until i fell out, at first i was surrounded by bright lights but my eyes soon adjusted to the surroundings.
Beside my egg that i emerged from were 4 others but they were still intact, as i looked around the room i saw a guy. Man. Human thing. He was kneeling down infront of me, clicking noises came from my throat, as i looked at him, he out stretched his hand, and i walked around it sniffing it before resting my head on it, this seemed to have surprised him and he looked at the other humans that were behind a glass window.
A voice came out of the box, which startled me and made me jump back "She has human DNA so she will be much more domestic, stronger, faster and smarter, she may also develop other things, do not worry Owen." The man nodded and stroked my head a purring sound of pleasure erupted from my throat 'Owen? That's his name. Owen' i tried saying it out loud a few times, it came out as roars first but i finally said his name "Owen." This put a big smile on his face. He picked me up and i crawled to his shoulder.

"Good girl. Now we need a name for you, how about Dagger i think that's cool." I shook my head and gave a disapproval roar "hm... how about Phoenix." I shook my head again "Hunter then?" I gave a purr and a happy roar nodding my head

Owen POV

"Hunter it is. Hey, you is she going to be staying in a specific place?" "Hm.. well, sinces she's young and has taken a liking to you, you could take her home. Or leave her here over night." I smiled "I'll take her with me."

That night i took the red striped raptor that i had named Hunter home, tomorrow we would be starting training but it seemed that training her wouldn't be a problem since she was already following a few commands i had told her to do.

We arrived at my bungalow, and we entered.
I started working a few days ago, so i has already settled in. I had a shower then put on some trousers, before going to bed. But... she did soemthing unexpected, she jumped up on the bed and rested her head on my chest and dozes off to sleep.

Hunter POV

I stared at the man that was laying on the bed, then i jumped up and put my head on his chest and slept.

I had a dream about me being human and the scientists injecting something into me, then i was put into a test tube where my body changed into the egg form that i was in. I rememer being in that egg for a long time, as my human memories washed away, then i was out of the egg.

I woke up and looked around the human was still asleep so i went back to sleep too.