11. Won't bite (nsfw)

Writing a nsfw chapter again because y'all love them!<3

~~~

School was over and your at Oikawa's house. You and Oikawa are watching T.V on the couch.

"Tooru, I'll be back at home at 10:00 p.m after work, alright?" Oikawa's mom said.

Oikawa checked the time on his phone, it was 5:00 p.m. "alright mom, I'll see you later, bye!" Oikawa said with a smile.

Oikawa's mom smiled back and closed the front door, it's just you and Oikawa now.

"So, what do you want to do?" Oikawa said as he placed his head on your chest.

"Um, whatever you want to do, I guess" you said as you started playing with his hair. Oikawa stood up, grabbed both of your wrist and pined you down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" You asked. "Hm, you said you wanted to do anything I wanted to do, so... I want to fuck you" Oikawa said with a smirk.

"Unless, you don't wanna do it now, then we don't have to do it and I'll be fine with it" Oikawa said as he let go of you wrist.

You gave a face that says a thousand yes's. Oikawa looked down and smirked.

He grabbed your wrist and pinned you down on the couch again. Oikawa leaned down and kissed you passionately then roughly.

You parted your lips so you can slip your tongue through and onto Oikawa's tongue, Oikawa left the kiss and started talking.

"Be a good girl and do what I tell you to do" Oikawa said in a deep voice.

Oikawa grabbed your shirt and threw it off from you, leaving you in your bra. He kissed and sucked on your skin, leaving hickeys on your chest and neck.

Oikawa took off his shirt leaving him shirtless. You flipped him over so you're on top of him.

You straddled him and sucked and kissed all over his skin like he did to you.

As you were doing that Oikawa unclipped you bra revealing your breast to Oikawa again.

Oikawa flipped you over and started sucking and kissing on your nipple, You gripped on Oikawa's hair when he did that, throwing you over the edge again.

Oikawa pulled down your pants and panties revealing your full naked self again, this time, on his couch.

Oikawa pulled your legs apart and started licking your folds.

Loud moans escaped your lips as he kept on licking and sucking, Oikawa started pumping into you with his two fingers and kept on licking your folds.

You moaned out loud from every action Oikawa did, and you loved everything he did.

No one can make you feel the way Oikawa can do to you, He knew what to do to please a woman, which turned you on by the thought.

Oikawa suddenly took off his pants and boxers, "suck my cock like the good girl you are" Oikawa said as he sat at the edge of the couch.

You kneeled down on the floor and started sucking and bobbing your head.

All you can hear are Oikawa's small grunts and moans. You held the base of his cock and licked the tip, you look up and see Oikawa, he rolled his eyes in pleasure, threw his head back, and did a loud moan.