16. My little devil (nsfw)

You woke up with a sound of birds chirping from outside.

'Hm, what time is it?' You thought as you looked out the window to see the sky an orange and purple colour since the sun was setting up.

"Dang, School.." you whispered as you got up from bed.

You looked down to grab your phone and got a notification, you didn't recognize who it was since it had a phone number and you'd always name the people you have contacts with, so you asked who it was.

**********

**********: Heyy!

You: Who is this?

*********: It's Yameta, from last night!

"Oh It's Yameta!" You said with a smile, 'wait, how the fuck did he get my number?!' You thought with a eyebrow lifted up.

**********

**********: Heyy!

You: who is this?

**********: It's Yameta, from last night!

You: how did you get my number?

**********: I asked a guy if he had your number, it'll be sad to waste a friendship😢

You: right, I gotta go now, see ya!

"Probably one of the boys from the team who gave him my number" you said as you named Yameta's number to his name.

'I should get ready now, I don't wanna be late!' You thought as you got ready for school

~~~

You walked out the house and see Oikawa at the sidewalk waiting for you.

"Babe!, oh I missed you so much!" You said as you jumped hug him tightly.

"Aw, was my little devil thinking about me last night?" Oikawa said with a smile while he smothered you in kisses.

"Little devil?, that's a new nickname, why that tho?"you asked as you didn't let go of him.

"What you did last night was badass, and a little bit devilish of you!" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, that's probably the last time I'm gonna hit a girl other than my little sister" you said as you and Oikawa started walking to school.

"Yeah right, I bet you'll hit her today, also I kinda feel bad for her, that was one nasty slap!" Oikawa said as he looked at you with a crooked eyebrow.

"Yeah well I don't, she deserved it for touching my lovely boyfriend" you said as you crossed your arms and closed you eyes.

You felt hands on your waist and you opened your eyes and turned your head around. "Hm see a little devil, saying they deserve to get hit and aw, did you call me lovely?" Oikawa said as he smirked down at you.

You nodded and started speaking, "if I'm your little devil, then what makes you?, my little angel?" You asked as you licked your lips a little and turned around fully facing him.