My Symphony

Guys i have a great idea about what im going to do for my last chapter but i don't know what else i should add to this story? I usually just write what ever comes to mind. Also i am writing this in a tree :D it is my thinking tree! I have decided to make techno one of wilburs friend instead of him being his brother srry for the change :)

No ones pov-
It was content in the house early in the morning the set yet to rise quiet yet, the smell of lavender and honey could be smelled all around the house. As the sun rose on this warm summer moring one person seemed to be awake.

Ranboo-
The sun was close to rising, i had woken up from a night mare so i was not going back to sleep, i looked at the time it was 6:30. I yawned and looked around my smallish room i put big stuff like a big wardrobe and a big desk to make the room seem smaller and most nights i would still sleep in the medium sized walk in closet. I looked out my window and saw that i had a balcony how i missed that since I've been here i don't know. I got up and put on my slippers wilbur gave to me and went to the door, i opened the curtains then the door and walked out. The warm summer breeze hit me, the sun was rising to i sat on the railing of the balcony letting the breeze hit me as i watched the sun slowly rise. I took a deep breath before i heard someone open my door "ranboo?" I didn't look back i just closed my eyes, i heard the figure come near me. The person tapped me and (instinctly) flinched then turned around and saw tubbo "sorry did i scare you?" I shook my head "what are you doing awake" he asked i shrugged, he climbed up and sat next to me and we watched the rest of the sun set together.

I heard another knock on the door but the door was still opened from when tubbo came in, i turned my head and saw wilbur "i thought i heard 2 germlin children awake" i rolled my eye, tubbo turned around and seemed a bit nervous i don't blame him this might be his first good home. I got off the rail and walked over to wilbur 'have you guys talked to each other' (bsl) wilbur nodded "a bit but not much" i nodded and pulled him towards tubbo, i pointed at tubbo 'tubbo this is wilbur he is my brother, wilbur this is tubbo he is my best friend' (bsl)

Wilbur-
I smiled wide he called me his brother! He has been here almost a full year now and he called me his brother! I looked at tubbo who looked confused "he was introducing each other hi im wilbur" i reached out my hand he flinched slightly but smiled and shook it excitingly "hi im tubbo!" I chuckled "so do you play any instruments?" Tubbo nodded "ranboo taught me how to play piano and i also know how to play ukulele!" I got excited "i play guitar and my friend nihachu plays ukulele!" Tubbo smiled widely "we should all play together!" I nodded "i can see if niki can come over and we can all play later sound good" tubbo nodded aggressively "oh also phil sent me to tell you we are going out to eat for breakfast so be ready" ranboo and tubbo nodded and so i left. I ran down stairs "dad!" "Yeah wil?" "Ranboo called me his brother!!" Phil chuckled at my excitement.

Time skip to about 20 minutes

Ranboo-
I put on the clothes i came here in, a half white half black button up and some black joggers and my red converse. I walked out and saw tubbo walk out in a black and yellow striped jumper and overalls. We bother walked down stairs and saw wilbur and phil "moring boys" phil said 'moring dad' (bsl) i saw the excitement in phils eyes. "Hey dad since you said niki could come over later can she join us for breakfast?" Phil nodded, phil texted niki "ok she is walking over she will be here in about 5 minutes" we all nodded and sat down "hey ranboo can you teach me sign language?" I looked up at him and smiled i was super happy he wanted to learn, i nodded my head yes which made tubbo smile.

After about 5 minutes there was a knock on the door "ok lets go boys" we all got up greeted niki then piled in the car and left. After about 10 minutes we pulled up to dennys (im american i have no clue what kind of restaurants are in the u.k.) We walked in and took our seats, we heard the door open with a ding and saw a familiar face "hola bitches i am here to join you" we all stared laughing "sure quackity come take a seat" phil said, quackity pulled up a chair and sat down. We all had fun goofing off and talking, "oh yeah we have to go shoping to get tubbo some stuff after wards do all of you want to go?" Everyone nodded.

Soon we payed and left to the store. "Ok who is going with who?" Everyone thought for a minute "dad we can take the boys while you go and grocery shop" wilbur offered, phil smiled "ok is everyone alright with that" everyone nodded and we went our separate ways. Me and ranboo went to the back of the store to find him some pants while wilbur, nihachu, and quackity stayed at the front of the store looking threw stuff. A lady came up to us and grabbed my shoulder, i jumped back "young sir what is with that hair are you a delinquent!" For some reason the lady looked mad 'What' i signed "what the hell are you saying speak! SPEAK!" i flinched and fell to the ground "Hey! Leave him alone" tubbo yelled, he was now standing in between me and the lady "were are your parents! I haven't met such bad boys in all my life" the lady went on and on about how we were worth less and no one wanted us till tubbo stared to yell "LEAVE US ALONE" i had my eyes closed and my ears covered. I opened my eyes a bit and saw 3 sets of feet running up to us, one squated next to me while the others got in between us and the lady "hey ranboo it's niki are you ok?" I looked at her and nodded. She helped me up and then we went and checked on tubbo he was close by tearing up "hey tubbo its niki are you alright?" Tubbo wasn't answering he was just shaking. I came face to face with him and hugged him since i couldn't comfort him with words, he hugged back "w-why are p-people so mean" he stuttered out, i shook my head. I heard quackity cussing the lady out in spanish "GO BACK TO YOU COUNTRY" the lady yelled which pissed off quackity and wilbur more, nihachu quickly stood up and ran over to the boys "lets go come on" she pulled them away and led everyone out side, she went back in and payed for everything then walked back out "that was irresponsible wil and quackity you should have walked away" they rolled there eyes.

We went back to phil and told him what happened, he was mad "WHAT" i flinched, i guess he saw that because he quieted down "well is everyone alright?" We all nodded "ok well lets get home" again we all nodded and followed him.

Everything was quiet but also content, when we got home phil ordered pizza and we all ran up stairs. "So what song should we play?" Wilbur asked, we all thought for a minute, we ended up just making up our own song. It was fun everything was nice. Nice things never last.

(Time skip to when everyone is asleep niki and quackity are spending the night)

I couldn't sleep so i did what every normal human would do, i got out my piano and played the first song that came to mind. Cave town: this is home,
I was lost in the song one part always got to me it was like it was talking to me, people always said these things.

Get a load of this monster,
He doesn't know how to communicate
His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space

I stared to tear up, i thought to my self if we didn't take that car trip would things be different? If i would have said i didn't want to go, would eret still be alive? If i ended it when i thought about it would i have hurt some many people?

The voice came

Cliff hanger >:)
Next chapter out soon!

Remember!
Drink your water
Don't hurt your self
Bind safely
Stay living

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night