Chapter 16: Back to Reality

So we got back from our honeymoon and I am not telling you what we did on our honeymoon because it is private.

So it was the day after we came back from our honeymoon and we were on our way to work. While on honeymoon Alison decided she wanted to take my last name. I was extremely happy but also a little concerned because when we were on a case would it get confusing because we were both Reid. I didn't care and then l realised that we never call Alison by her last name. I don't know why but we always call her Alison. So that wouldn't be a problem. And anyway, when we introduce ourselves to the Police we are working with, she is introduced as Agent and I am introduced as Doctor, so it's good.

Well anyway, we came back and Alison had a few changes to make, like her last name on all of her documents and she had a name plate on her door that said 'Agent Alison Murphy'. That had to be changed, and her credentials. Alot of things had to be done. And so we got to work, I was helping her because there was alot of paperwork. We were first in so we dropped off our stuff in her office and went down to Human Resources to grab all of the paperwork.

I think we were in extra early because Hotch wasn't even in. So we went back to her office and I went to get coffee and there was a note left for us on the cabinet.

 It read:

            'Mr and Mrs Reid, we are in Miami. Hotch would like you to follow us down. The plane is ready for you. Everyone is with us, including Garcia. See you soon,

                                                                 Morgan.'

I grabbed the note off the cabinet door and went back to Alison's office and said "We have to go to Miami. Looks like we will have to finish this on the plane." She sighed and picked up her go-bag as well as half of the paperwork. I grabbed the other half and my go-bag and we headed for the jet.

Must go now, about to land.

Write again soon,

Spencer xx