Ok, I don't want to get into the pilot season, but Y/n was involved in that, as much as a 10 year old can be. He is very capable, but I'll build on that as the story goes forward. I'll say it's been about a year since then, which puts Y/n at 11 years old. Now the show never tells us how old these bois are, but this is where I've got them placed for the story:

Cole - the oldest, like 16
Kai - also 16, but younger than Cole
Zane - ah, jeez, spoiler alert, this dude is old af lmao
Jay - 15
Nya - 14 or 15
Y/n - 11, like I said

This makes Y/n the youngest owo
Of these children the gods sent to do fight their battles

Lloyd is about 10

<>

[Sorry this took so long, I'm having trouble focusing on anything lately]

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I let out a long ass sigh and laid down on the floor, gazing at the ceiling.

I'd been watching Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole play video games for about an hour now, and it was quickly getting old. For starters, this was a really weird game. Well, it was pretty normal except that it was literally that one time we fought skeletons in the Caves of Despair. I'm not sure why nobody else seemed to be put off by that.

"Fire strike! Is that the greatest move you've ever seen, or what?" Kai shouted.

I leaned my head up just enough to see the screen again in time to see his little, red character kill a few skeleton enemies.

"Stop trying to do it yourself! We need to attack as a team," Cole huffed, glancing at Kai in annoyance.

On the TV, Zane's character, a miniature version of himself, lunged at Jay's character. I snorted. That's how video games should be played, honestly.

"Zane! Why are you using your special attack on me?" Jay cried. "Now I'm out of lives!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Where did you even get this game?" I piped up.

"I dunno. Found it at a store," Kai said distractedly.

"Can I play?" I asked, glancing at Jay's discarded controller. That was the other reason this was getting old. They never let me play. I could only ever watch.

"Sorry, Y/n. There's only four players," Cole responded, sparing me a quick glancing my way.

"I could take a turn," I suggested.

"We're in the middle of a match."

I nodded, reacing for some pizza and trying not to show how annoyed I was.

You want another reason why this was frustrating? I had been there that day in the Caves, yet there was no grey ninja running across the screen. Sure, I never got my own golden weapon, but I was still a part of the team.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling as I ate my pizza. I wasn't sure why I always put myself in this position. It was at best mildly upsetting to watch them play games, and at worst, it made me angry.

Suddenly, everyone was groaning, and I snapped out of my thoughts. Sensei Wu was standing beside the TV, which was now off.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole whined.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked, still pouting.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu," Sensei said, frowning down at us.