➨ 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘤

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

asher is allergic to

tommy's dogs

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

tommy, asher,

tommy's dogs

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

610

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

they/them

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

allergies, medication,

dogs?

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F R E A D

nope lol

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝narrator's pov❞|

asher and tommy have been neighbors for years.

just about 10 years, for exact.

asher moved when they were little. they moved when they were 7, moving from mexico to the united kingdom. it was a far move, but they got used to it eventually.

ever since asher moved, they became great friends with their neighbor tommy. tommy was 6 when they met and it was an instant connection since they bonded over the same things.

which were minecraft, pets, and being chaotic little children.

they always hung out at asher's house, because of one simple thing.

tommy had dogs.

sure, asher loved pets.

ever since they found out tommy had pets, they fell in love with them. without ever seeing them. that was just who asher was.

they only saw pictures of the dogs, for one reason, but they always wanted to go meet them...

but there was a problem with that.

asher always wanted to see them, but they couldn't. since asher is allergic to dogs.

however, it's not too bad of an allergy if they take an allergy pill beforehand. it could be a tad bit bad if asher spends too much time with the dog(s), but they didn't want to risk the chance of having a bad reaction, which is why they never met the dogs.

only certain people knew asher was allergic to dogs. those people consisted of their parents, grandparents, doctors, and asher (of course).

one day, the two wanted to hang out.

asher was allowed to go over to tommy's since their parents were going to have company over. the company consisted of two parents who had a teenager their age (there were 16 or 17), but they never got along with each other so asher would always stay in their room or go out with friends.

|❝asher's pov❞|

i had gotten to tommy's house around 20 minutes ago, yet i had seen no sight of the dogs yet.

i was incredibly eager to see them though, so i asked tommy about where they could be.

tommy said that they were probably outside in the backyard. he also said that he thought it was odd that they weren't here with us since they were usually all over people who came over.

we were on the couch, watching some random tv show while waiting for some popcorn to finish popping.

tommy got up from the couch, saying that he was going to look for his dogs, who go by walter and betty.

as he went outside, the dogs went out from their hiding spots, revealing themselves. they came from what looked to be tommy's bedroom, as ironic as it was.

they pranced right over to me, both of which hopped onto my lap asking for pets and belly rubs.

i gave them what they asked for, a smile growing on my face as i continued to pet the dogs.

did i take my allergy pills?

wait yeah i did.

my arms are getting itchy..

it's okay. when i get home i'll take some medication.

as a way to break my thoughts, tommy makes some noise from outside.

i hear the slider open and tommy walked back inside.

i start to coo at the dogs, saying: "well aren't you guys just the cutest puppies in the world, huh!"

i watch him as he looks at the scene in front of him, smiling for a brief second before he started to slightly frown.

"hey! didn't your mom say something about you being allergic to dogs?"

as i responded i pet the dogs' way slower than what i was before he asked the question.

"maybe."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒,

if you're seeing this, then hello, i hope you have a good day today and tomorrow!! don't forget to vote or comment!

<3