➨ 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

S U M M A R Y

paige reminds tubbo

of her dramatic incident

with bumper cars

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

M E N T I O N S

tubbo and paige

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

W O R D C O U N T

340

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O N O U N S

she/her

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

T R I G G E R S

um festivals, mentions

of being bipolar

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

P R O O F  R E A D

yes

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

|❝paige's pov❞|

"tubbo we should go to the mall! they opened a smoothie shop a few weeks ago and i think we could go for a smoothie," i suggest.

"sure! who's driving?" tubbo responds.

"whoever makes it to the car first!" i say with a smirk.

|❝narrator's pov❞|

the two teens book down tubbo's hallway, skipping down the stairs.

tubbo almost trips, which catches the eye of paige, making her halt to a stop and break down laughing.

this grants tubbo a second to catch up, successfully making it to the car first.

paige remembers that they are in a competition, yet she rolls her eyes. she already knows that she is going to be driving, considering it's her car. she did it just to see tubbo run, plus, the car is locked and the only thing that is able to unlock it is in the pocket of her hoodie.

she gets outside, only to see tubbo waiting outside the driver's seat patiently.

she walks over to where tubbo is standing and she unlocks the car, getting in and locking her door quickly, blowing a raspberry at the boy who looks confused.

she rolls down the window, telling him to get into the passenger seat.

he shrugs and starts making his way to the passenger side.

he hops in, immediately asking why he couldn't drive if he won the competition.

"you already know that there is no way i am getting in the car with you after that incident", she trailed off.

"wait- why?", tubbo asks out loud.

"you hit me with your car for crying out loud!" she snapped, rubbing her ankle almost as if it was injured.

"that was 3 years ago and we were at a festival!", he snapped back.

"just because we were playing bumper cars didn't mean you should target me!"

"it's not even a big deal, let's just go get smoothies", tubbo suggests.

"okay!" paige says, her mood changing drastically.

"bipolar ass", tubbo muttered under his breath.

"heh, i heard that", paige trails off.