Noddy's Nightmare

It was a peaceful night in Toyland, however, the night was not so peaceful for Noddy. Noddy was having a nightmare.

Noddy is in a black void.

"Where in the world am I? Hello, is anyone there?"

"Well well well, what do we have here Sly?" asked Gobbo walking up with Sly

"It's Noddy isn't it Gobbo?" asked Sly

"Yes I know it's Noddy you fool! I was being sarcastic Sly"

"G-Gobbo?" Noddy stuttered

"Oh hello Noddy. Fancy seeing you here."

"What's going on?"

"Isn't it obvious, we've finally caught you."

"What are you going on about."

"Everything you once knew is gone. All those days of giving taxi rides to your friends. All those days trying to do different things to earn sixpence. Helping everyone. Always catching us in the end after we did something naughty. Being happy and cheerful everyday. Having tea parties with Tessie Bear. And spending time with Big Ears."

"That's all gone. Everything. Your world is our world."

How do you mean?

"Well the Goblins have taken over Toyland." said Gobbo

Noddy was shocked.

"WHAT? Surely not! Mr. Plod would never-"

"Mr. Plod, Mr. Plod? That bumbling fool couldn't stop a rhino charging towards him!"

"I don't think many people would be able to Gobbo." said Sly

"I know Sly! I was using an example!"

"Anyway, you can guess what has happened to all your friends. Mr. Plod, Mr. Wobbly Man, Miss Pink Cat  Mr. Sparks, Big Ears and Tessie Bear."

"NO! no no no you're lying" Noddy yelled

"Oh really? see for yourself"

The camera shows Toy Town completely populated by goblins instead of all of Noddy's friends.

"But why?" asked Noddy

"Why? Why? Me and Sly were sick and tired always being treated like absolute rubbish, so we decided enough was enough!",

"I have to say I do feel sorry for you Noddy. But we have a way to make you not suffer."

"W-What is that?" Noddy asked, practically crying his eyes out at this point.

Then Gobbo showed him a wood chipper like machine.

"Since you're made of wood, this machine will do the trick."

"What do you mean?!"

"What I mean is this machine is going to, well, 'do away' with you."

"You're going to kill me!?"

Gobbo smiled an evil smile

Oooh, don't be frightened or sad Noddy. Think of this as, being reunited with your friends."

Noddy tried to run away, but Gobbo grabbed and pushed him into the machine. He was about to fall in when-.

Noddy woke up

He was shaking in his bed, but not only that. He was also sweating very much. He looked frantically around his house, which he could see because all of because it was so small. After he assured himself he was back in his house, he just sat there. Even though in his dream he had not gone into the wood chipper, he could still for some reason or another feel himself destroyed. Every single splinter of his wood. Every bit of paint on him getting scraped off. His clothes getting torn into pieces.