Chapter 3

~Thank you for those who gave feedback. I will be applying it to future chapters. Enjoy chapter 3.~

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?", I yell at the brunette.

"Jackson, I thought I told you to close the cafe, why are they here?", Hoseok asks.

I know this motherfucker did not just ignore me.

"Hello? Are you just going to ignore the person you almost ran over?", I ask.

"Why don't you just mind your own business and leave like a good little girl.", he says as he smirks.

I can't believe I even thought about this dick. I'm kicking myself in the ass for even giving it the time of day.

Jada stands up and walks over to me.

"I know we both want to kick his ass right now, but we are in a different country. I'm not trying to go to jail today.", she whispers into my ear.

"I know. But, depending on what he says next, there's no telling what I'll do.", I whisper back.

Jackson comes up from behind the counter drinks in hand.

"I apologize, but look at these two. They're beautiful, new, and tourists. New people equals more money. I can't just survive off of you guys, all you get is americanos.", the cafe owner says.

"What's wrong with americanos?", the other male from the airport asks.

I stand there baffled, while the cafe owner and the short male argue about coffee. On the other hand, my best friend is still gaining over the male who called her beautiful.

My friend releases her gaze from the handsome cafe owner to the 7 men standing in front of us. Her gaze lands on a 5'10 male with hand tattoos. Her posture slightly changes and her gaze turns fierce.

I know that move all too well. She likes him.

The raven haired male returns her gaze and approaches the two of us.

"Hello, my name is Jungkook. But, you can call me JK.", he says to my friend.

They begin to stare into each other's eyes, and I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"This isn't a K-drama Jada, chill out.", I say as I pull her back.

"Fuck this, come with me.", Hoseok says as he drags me to an unoccupied bathroom.

He throws me onto the wall and locks the door to the bathroom.

"What the hell is your problem? Who do you think you're grabbing like that?", I yell.

"Why do you keep popping up?", he yells back.

"Well, it's not like I'm following you on purpose. You should have enough sense to figure that out.", I say.

"Watch your mouth!", Hoseok responds.

My jaw tightens and my hands start to shake. As he steps closer and closer, I spot a gun attached to his hip.

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. He could've killed me on the spot if he wanted to. This asshole was right. I need to watch how I talk to him.

Hoseok stops inches away from my face. No matter how close his lips are to mine, I can't lift my gaze away from his gun.

"Wow, I can't believe I got you to stop talking. This is a rare occasion, we should celebrate.", he says as he lifts up my chin.

I want to curse him out so bad, but my brain won't communicate with my mouth.

"To honor this special moment, why don't you get on your knees?"

"WHAT?!"

~Thank you for reading chapter 3. I'm open to any suggestions. Feedback is appreciated. Now enjoy this picture of  Jada's love interest JK!!~

 Now enjoy this picture of  Jada's love interest JK!!~