Chapter 4

~Thank you for reading, and supporting me. I'm open to any suggestions. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy chapter 4!~

"WHAT?!", I yell in confusion.

"You heard me, get on your knees.", Hoseok says as he comes closer.

I become paralyzed. I want to move, but it's like he has some sort of spell over me.

The bathroom goes quiet as we both stand there and wait for the other to move.

"I don't like to repeat myself."

Hoseok POV

She is really pissing me off. Can't she hear me? She was so vocal a couple of minutes ago.

I start to get impatient as she stares into my eyes. Within seconds my lips force my way onto hers and I forget where I am.

What is wrong with me? I don't even know her name, and I'm already hungry for her. This is fucking crazy.

Y/n POV

Hoseok is devouring me whole, and I can't do anything but melt into his embrace.

I've never felt like this before. It feels like a high I don't ever want to come down from.

He pulls away from me as we both gasp for air. He then pushes me on the floor and I'm suddenly trapped between the wall and him.

We sit in silence again as the realization hits me.

I don't even know this man, and he expects me to get on my knees and obey him. I think not.

I push him and he ends up falling into the bathroom stall.

"I'm not one of those bitches that suck up to your bullshit. If  you're horny go find another stranger to satisfy your needs!", I yell.

I run out of the bathroom with tears in my eyes.

I hate him.

Jada POV

I can't believe Y/n just let that guy drag her into the bathroom.

I mean he is good looking, but he's an asshole. Well, at least she left me here with JK, and his friends aren't that bad either.

"Excuse my friend, he can a bit rude at times.", JK says as he gives me some tea.

"It's fine, I don't know what to say about my friend though. She doesn't usually act this way.", I say concerned about my friend.

Suddenly, the bathroom door busts open and my best friend comes running out with tears in her eyes.

I'm going to kill him.

~ Sorry If this chapter was kind of bad. I was having writers block. Thank you for reading. Tune in for chapter 5!~