Chapter 2

I changed the kids ages because it wouldn't work if Seiji was 17

Monokuma's POV.

I looked at the two kids standing before me confused. There was only supposed to be one kid but two? Dammit. One kid looked to be about twelve. He had Shuichi's dark blue hair that was pointed like Kokichi's and purple eyes. The other kid looked to be five. He had Kokichi's hair color but it looked like Shuichi's style. He had yellow eyes.

"Well, didn't expect it to go like this but we'll make it work" I said. I hopped on my chair and turned on the speaker, "Everyone head to the gym for a new motive~!" I looked back at the kids. The twelve year old looked slightly suspicious of me while the younger one looked scared and hid behind his older brother. They sort of give off pregame version vibes of there dads. I grab the kids by their arms and drag them to the gym.

Kokichi's POV.

I was worried more then usual. What if the motive was really bad? I tried not to show too much worry and waited for the others.

Soon Shuichi, Maki, and Kaito came in. Later, Angie, Himiko, Tenko, Korekiyo, and Gonta came as well. Lastly, Tsumugi, Kiibo and Miu. We all waited for a few minutes before Monokuma appeared.

"Heya kids! " He started, "Just get on with the motive" Maki said in an annoyed tone. Monokuma huffed and brought out two children.

"Kokichi and Shuichi, get up on stage" he said we exchanged confused looks at each other and did as told.

" These are your kids! I made them by using your little strand of hair you both gave me" he said," and how is this a motive? " Shuichi asked, " It'll keep this Panta lover over here from finding the mastermind! " I lost sense of everything happening around me and stared at the kids.

To be honest I've always wanted one or well, two. He knelt down and smiled, " Hey, do you two have a name? " I asked, "Uh, yes. Monokuma said we could name ourselves. I'm Seiji and this your younger son, Tomoya" Seiji said. I nodded, "Can I hug you?" Tomoya asked, I opened my arms out and he climbed onto me.

I suddenly heard the talking stop and felt gazes on me, " Uh, what? " I asked," Wow, I didn't know you had a soft spot for kids" Miu stated. I rolled my eyes, " Hush you filthy-" I stopped myself and looked at the kids, " -Uh, dumpster" Miu started to cackle while I glared at her. I felt a soft whack on my arm.

"That's mean papa, don't call others mean things" Tomoya huffed, I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Alright, alright, y'all had your little cute moment so now explain to the kids what they're in" Monokuma said, my eyes widened as I realized we were still in the game.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath, "Tomoya doesn't need to know, Shumai, you cover his ears while I explained to Seiji okay?" I asked, Shuichi nodded and took Tomoya from me.

" So, we're in a killing game where people die. When someone dies, another gets executed. " I explained, he gave me a somewhat... Excited look.

"That's interesting!" He exclaimed, giving everyone a surprised look, "well that was unexpected from a kid" Monokuma stated. I looked at how happy the bear was and realized how he could maybe manipulate Seiji.

" I swear to Atua Monokuma if you do anything to my child I'm going to kill you without hesitation. " I said in a stern tone. My mom side had officially kicked in. I was holding that boy like there was no tomorrow. He laughed.

"Like I'd do that to a twelve year old" I huffed and picked him up, "I'm taking you two to my dorm okay? " I said, they nodded.

After I knew Tomoya was asleep and that Seiji was watching him I locked the door and left.

"Okay" I started as I crossed my arms. I looked at everyone that could be trustful. Mom and dad were out of the question. I looked at Maki and Korekiyo who seemed to be the most trustful.

" You two" I said as I pointed at them," come here" they did as told, "How may I assist? " Korekiyo asked, " You and the little assassin over here are the people I trust most with my kids if I and Shumai can't watch them. " I explained.

" Could you please step in as the parents if either of us die? " I asked, Korekiyo nodded, "Why not" Maki said, I thanked them and left.