new york baby

Notes: Hi guys this fanfic is kind of inspired in Ginny and Georgia not fully but some parts yes. And I also created a random school

<Naomi's POV>

I wake up to the loud screaming of my mom "WAKE UP NINA, NAOMI AND NORAH" I open my eyes and realize we're here. We get out of the car and Nina says "mom?" My mom looks down at Nina and asks "what honey?" And Nina continues "is New York gonna be like L.A, Texas, Flórida, Italy, London and México or are we gonna stay here?" My mom chuckles "honey we came to stay" and Nina smiles then my mom continues "okay now girls get the boxes in the back and let's start moving our stuff" and so we start, we get our boxes and we go up to the 25th floor. As we get out of the elevator we notice that there an other door so I ask "mom, do we have neighbors?" And she nods to sign that we do, we get in the house and my mom shows everyone there rooms, my room is in a corridor and in front of my room is Ninas room and in the middle of mine and ninas room is norahs room, I start unpacking my stuff, my mom bought all of our things online the week before, so that when we came here there would already be furniture. When I'm ready unpacking my stuff I go to the living room, everything in the house is ready and so is everyone, Norah sits next to me "so loser how has your day been?" I roll my eyes "the same as yours shithead" she rolls her eyes as she stands up and says "you should take a shower cause first: you stink and second: dinners almost ready, I get up and start going to my room, I get a towel and I start showering after a while I get out dry my hair, do skin care and a put plaid pj pants on and a white sports bra and I leave my room, when I leave my room l see this random very fine boy, a bit taller than me, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, he was perfect and around my age then next to him there was shorter girl with blonde hair and blue eyes also around my age and my mom looks at me and says " oh Naomi those are our neighbors Amalie and Lorenzo and there mom Brianne I look at them and say "hi how are you guys?" Then Lorenzo looks at me, I feel like it just melted, wow he's just wow, then Amalie says "hi I'm good thanks" and my mom says "hey Mimi bring Amalie to your room" Mimi is the nickname my mom gave me and to be honest I hate it, I nod to signal yeah and I bring her to my room "wow your room is amazing, I love it just wow" I smile "thanks" and she sits in my bed so I do the same "so where are you from?" I sigh "L.A, Texas, Florida, Italy London and Mexico" her eyes go from normal to wide open "LUCKY" I look confused and ask "why?" And she looks at me and starts "those are like the best places ever, and everyone's dream place to go, but where were you born?" And I reply with "Mexico, but my dad is Korean, he died when Nina my youngest sister was 2" she comes close to me and hugs me "I'm so sorry, my dad left my mom when she knew she was pregnant" and I hug her back and my mom calls us for dinner me and Amalie run to the dinner table and sit, I sit down I my chair cause we used to have the same table and chairs at our old house, Lorenzo was on front of me, wait what, why am I acting like this? Anyways then Lorenzo says "lovely pasta Ms.Portman" my mom smiles and says "thank you Lorenzo, at least someone acknowledges my food" and then Norah says "fuck off mom" Nina and I chuckle and my mom clears her trough "so brianne what school does Amelie and Lorenzo go to?" And brianne says "New York international school" and my moms eye widen "that's the same school Nina and Naomi will be going to" and me and Amalie about a non loud scream while we squeeze each other's hands, and in the corner of my eyes I see Lorenzo smirk, after we're done with dinner my mom tells me to go wash the dishes and Amalie sits in the couch waiting, then I sense someone next to me so I spat a dry "what do you want" and then Lorenzo says "that's no fucking way to talk to me, you fucking peice of shit" and I look at him and say "and that's no fucking way to talk to me in my god damn house" he rolls him eyes and asks "what are you doing?" I look at him again and ask "what do you think in doing?" And he come closer so I turn and he whispers in my ear "you never talk to me like that ever again, you hear me? I will make your life a living hell" and he walks away, wow I really expected more of him, he's suck a jerk then Amalie comes and says "I got to go my mom wants us to go now, I'll see you tomorrow in school" I smile and nod and she leaves then I go to my room turn the lights off and I go to sleep.

Word count: 954