School is the worst

I wake up to my noisy alarm clock, I hate Monday mornings they are the WORST, I get out of bed and I go into my bathroom I do skincare and very little makeup cause my skin is in perfect condition, I brush my hair and straighten it. I put on the uniform which is ridiculous it's a navy tênis skirt and navy jacket with a white polo shirt under and high socks, then I went in my closet and I got my sneakers and I put them on, I got my backpack I grabbed all my books and my pencil case and I stuffed it in my bag. I went out of my room and my mom and Nina were sitting on the table eating breakfast, I sat with them and ate. Then I asked "mom? Is Norah just gonna sleep all day?" Then my mom replied with "no she is going to to get a job and drive you guys to school" then me and Nina looked at eachother and we tell eachother together "we're gonna die" my mom chuckles then Norah comes out of her room and says "come on, you girls are gonna be late" me Nina and Norah hug my mom and before we leave my mom says "hey Naomi, I like you uniform" I give my mom a fake smile "really?" we get in the elevator and we go in the car, my sister start driving, a few moments later we're here. Me and Nina get out of the car and Norah rolls down the window "have a good day girls" and Nina says "thanks I'll miss you bye" and I say "bye Norah" then a boy around my age comes to me "is that your mother?" And I chuckle "no that's my oldest sister Norah" and he says "ohhhh okay, I'm William by the way" I smile and say "I'm Naomi and that's my youngest sister Nina" and he laughs "what's your moms and dads name?" "My moms name is Natalie and my dads name is Nelson, so everyone's initials are N.P" he chuckles "but my dad passed way to it's just the four of us" and he says "oh sorry" then in the far I see Amalie me and William walk to her and William says "Amalie this is Naomi and Naomi this is Amelie" and Amalie says "Naomi is my neighbor, I've already met her" and William says "oh okay"  and we hug and Amalie says "and this is Jules and malina" and Jules says "hi I'm Jules my real name is Juliana but call me Jules" and I say "okay Jules" and malina says "Jules we get it, I'm malina by the way" and I say "nice to meet you" then Amalie asks "what's your guys first class?" Malina says "English" Jules says "math" William says "science" I say "Italian class" then Jules malina and Williams eye open wide and Jules says "ITALIAN?!?" I say "yeah?" Malina says "you are so luckyyyy" and I ask "why?" And then william says "that's just the BEST class ever" and I say "oh, well I have lived in Italy before" and there eyes become wider open and Amalie says "she has lived in L.A Texas Florida Italy and London" and Jules says "wow, life has been nice to you" I chuckle and say "I have to go find my locker" and I leave, soon after I find my locker while I'm putting my stuff in I hear a loud bang next to me and someone say "hi bitch" it was Lorenzo "what do you want?" Then this other boy comes and says "did he not say he was gonna make your life a living hell?" And an other boy says "well we will" and I say "haha funny joke, I'm not scared of you, and you are not capable of hitting a girl" and I really regret says that cause as soon as I say that a boy with red hair slaps me across the face and Lorenzo say "really?" And an other boy kicks me in the stomach and Lorenzo says "is that good for you?" I fall in the floor and Lorenzo kicks me and says "ha fucking bitch" I run to the bathroom clean my face and I hide all of the injuries and I go to class when I'm there I see Lorenzo and a teacher says "oh right, everyone can I have your attention? We have a new student, can you please introduce yourself?" And I say "hi my name is Naomi I'm from Mexico and yeah" and the teacher says "okay Naomi sit down please" I sit and someone troughs a paper at me it's said "you are a whore don't think everyone likes you" and Lorenzo was looking at me and my teacher says "oh and by the way my name is Ms.Smith" and as soon as she says that she noticed the note and said "Naomi I know you are new but there is no way you can be passing notes" she grabs the note and reads it out loud "you are a whore don't think everyone likes you" and my teacher is shocked and she asks "WHO WROTE THIS?!?" And I say "Lorenzo" she looks at him and says principals office you both right now!" And we leave the class and he says "so, tattletaleing huh? You will pay for this" I stay quiet cause he cause he could hit me we get in the principals official and he says "I got an email from your teacher, this is not okay, Lorenzo detention, and Naomi did he do anything eles?" I look at him and he looks at me and I'm about to tell him about how he hit me but then I say "no principal hudgins" and then Lorenzo looks surprised and then he says "okay now you to can go back to class. Then the day passes and now it's lunch I'm eating with Amelia, Jules, Malina and William then I see Lorenzo and his friends walking in, they bully me but I dont even know there name and I say "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" and I go and I see Lorenzo and his friends and Lorenzo says "hey bitch, that's Louis and that's Jacob if you are wondering" I look at him and I say "thanks" and then Louis says "where do you think you are going?" And I stay quiet and I keep my head down and Jacob kicks me and automatically Lorenzo says "leave her alone, for now, she did not tell the principal we beat her up, plus I don't wanna see her ugly face" I can't control it I just start to cry and cry and cry, I run off to the bathroom, after a while I hear someone call me from outside the stall "NAOMI! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Word count: 1157