the boys

*tommy's pov*

i wake up to last nights events still replaying in my mind. she was all i could think about. her cute voice, her laugh, her stupid comebacks. the whole night felt like a dream. i never thought that i would be on stream with one of my favorite music artists, and one of my celebrity crushes. i went to grab my phone when i remembered that we were still in a discord call. i see lunar, or well y/n asleep her soft looking h/c falls perfectly around her face, her eyes shut, fast asleep dreaming. i wanted to wake her up but i knew it was still early her time so i decided against it. i leave the call and send her a good morning message.

"morning miss y/n i wanted to say that was one of the best nights ive ever had and im so glad you wanted to talk to me, now wake your dumbass up cause i sorta want to talk to you, hope you slept perfectly."

after sending that, i get up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom to take a shower.

once i get out of the shower, i realize its quite late and i still haven't streamed since i slept in so late. i get to my pc and after everything is all loaded up, i see y/n responded to me.

"mr. tommyinnit is a sweetheart i see, it makes me so happy that you enjoyed last night. and im not a dumbass you idiot, but if you're still up later, we should stream or even just facetime together again, my school is still going on for a few more days, then after i am supposed to be writing lyrics today soo we'll see how that goes. i'll make sure to text you once im done, bye loser"

i felt heat rush to my cheeks upon reading that. she's so perfect in every unperfect way. i knew i had to control these feelings, i just started to actually talk to her, and not just know "lunar". also, the likeliness of her actually ever liking me are slim to none. i reply to her text.

"of course i am a sweetheart. but i hope you survive the day at school and have a great writing session, and yeah text me whenever, bye dickhead :)"

after that, i text my sleepybois inc gc if they would want to stream something with me. will and tubbo replied with an instant yes. we all agreed we should just play some minecraft and do a chill stream, i did need to rework my house on the dreamsmp anyways. i start the call with will and tubbo, and deafen myself while i start my steam.

"ELLO BOYS, WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM" i start shouting my stream intro. "today, we are going to do another chill stream today, with wilbur and tubbo this time, and maybe some others along the way. i am already in a call with them right now, so lets see if theyre ready."

"tommy!!" wilbur and tubbo say ethustaicatlly after i undeafen and mute.

"yes lads, it is i, big t"

"do you have something to say to us?" wilbur asks me

"uh not that i know of, chat is there anything?" chat seemed to me more confused than i was.

"you literally were on call with the lunar last night and didn't even mention it to us." tubbo says now.

i totally forgot, tubbo and wilbur knew how much i liked lunar's music. "oh my bad guys, after i ended stream we just talked for a bit then i think fell asleep first."

"YOU FELL ASLEEP ON CALL WITH HER" tubbo and wilbur shout at me

"uh yea? is that a bad thing"

"no no not at all, just seems like tommy has a little crush, only person i've seen you do that with is tubbo" wilbur states.

i mean he was right, but its not like its on purpose, she just wanted to talk till she fell asleep, and who was i to say no to that. "boys boys boys, its nothing like that, it was really fun talking to her though, she said later on tonight, she might be able to stream. it would be so fun if we all streamed together."