|| Sudden Appearances ||

The sunlight shone through the white curtains, beaming on Yamato's face. He was sprawled across his bed , snoring lightly as a line of drool slipped through his lips. Thé brunette turns on his right side, facing his wide window. Yamato winces and groans, pulling his heavy blanket over his head to block the sunlight.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Yamato had spent the last thirty minutes trying to fall into the abyss that he calls sleep. But it no avail. The man had thought that someone was watching him, once or twice. But when he looked up, nobody was there. He hasn't sensed anybody's chakra. Even if it were ANBU that was watching him, Yamato was still capable of reading theyre chakra signatures.

He decided that it was no use, and it was about time for him to get ready for his daily duties anyways. Yamato sighs and touches his head. It hurt, a lot. The male groans and steadily hoists himself up and out of the bed. 'I must've made the mistake of going out with Kakashi and Gai for a drink' he thought to himself, chuckling at his own joke.

Suddenly, he heads a rustle in the trees. The ANNU snapped his head and gaze out the window.

"That is strange. I was certain i heard someone in the trees..." he mumbled to himself, turning his head back. Yamato walked into his bathroom to take a shower.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Yamato twists the two knobs that control the water's temperature.

The male slowly takes off his navy blue shirt, to reveal his slightly toned chest. After his trousers were gone, Yamato stepped into the shower. He sighed and allowed the steaming hot water to run onto his hair and down his back. After a minute of soaking, the ANBU captain took a cloth and wet it, so he could lather the soap on his body

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

On his way to Ichiraku ramen, Yamato had spotted Kakashi and the rest of Team 7 walking along a bridge, so he quickly ran to catch up with them.
"Oi!" He called out to the group, waving one of his arms in the air.

// A/n:  @Meh_Noodles I know it's short, but I hope you like it