Own Me

Continuation of Chapter 35...

        I stare into his eyes. Burning color of chestnut. His hands slowly sliding up on my arms. A jolt of electricity runs down my spine. His fingers run on my collar bone.

        Unti unti niyang binaba ang strap ng suot kong bestida. Nilapit niya ang kanyang mukha sa akin. Pakiramdam ko'y natutuyuan na ako ng lalamunan kaya ako'y napalunok.

        Inangkin ng kanyang labi ang akin. Katulad ng aking sinabi sakanya, "Own me."

        Para akong mababaliw sa mga binibigay niyang halik. Walang ibang laman ang isip ko kundi siya. Naramdam ko ang malamig niyang kamay sa aking likod habang binababa niya ang zipper ng aking suot na bestida. Bumagsak ang aking damit sa sahig.

        Iniwan ng kanyang labi ang akin at bumaba ang mga halik niya patungo sa aking leeg. I tilt my head back as I feel his warm lips placing soft kisses on my neck. His hands travel up on my back. He started to unclasp my brasserie and let it fall on the floor. He softly bit my collar bone as his hands wander my body.

        His hands slides down my back and went inside my underwear. He cupped my butt and squeezed it tightly then he took off my last piece of cloth.

        His fully clothed body against my bared body. He griped my waist and took a step forward. My back landed on the bed while he stood at the end. His eyes scanning my whole body. My naked body.

        I feel the heat on my cheeks. My hands grasp the bed sheet. Suddenly, I feel insecure. I feel conscious about my body.

        What if the other girls he's been with is sexier than me? What if they are all flawless? What if they are all good in bed?

        He knelt on the bed and placed my legs between his. His hands started to travel from my belly button up to the middle of my breast. His fingers traced my tattoo at the upper part of my right breast. "Fck off," he mouthed as he reads it. "I will fck the hell off you," he said in a serious tone. His fingers passed my scar because of a gunshot from Eman.

        "Wonderland," he whispered then licked his lips, "Like what I've always imagined"

        My insecurities and fear vanished. He started to unbutton his long sleeves polo. I wanted to reach him. I wanted to touch him badly.

        He parted my legs using his. He placed himself between my legs. He grabbed the back of my knees and held it higher. My feet hover on the bed. My breathing is short and heavy.

        My heartbeat races as I watch him lower himself. I looked at the ceiling. I feel his warm breath between my legs.

        My eyes shut as he plants kisses inside my thighs. I gasp when I felt his lips touch my private part. His tongue started to play circles on it. A moan escapes my lips unconsciously.

        I bit my lower lip while he buries his tongue inside me. I threw my hands above me. I can't help myself but to firmly grasp the pillow.

        Fast and short breathing. Sweat on my body. Flushed heat on my face. What are you doing to me, boss? You're making me crazy.

        I wanted to squeeze my legs together but his firm grip on the back of my knees restrains it. "Boss," I cried to him, struggling. He continues what he's doing. He's making me out of my mind. His tongue ordering me to moan louder. My back arches as I let something inside me burst.

        My back falls on the bed again. Tired, but thoroughly pleasured. I open my eyes and searched for his. He crawled on top of me. His glistening and parted lips making me quench my thirst. He rests his arms between my head.

        I placed my hands on his chest. I feel his scars he got from the steel bars during his car accident. My hands run to his nape, pulling him closer to me. I kissed him instantly. Deep, passionate, thirsty kiss.

        I hear his zipper. I hear our shallow breathing.

        No rubber, artificial or plastic. No anything else. Just me and him. Summer and Trevor. Skin to skin, he positions himself, and slowly entered me.

        Pinikit ko ng mariin ang aking mga mata. Para akong pinupunit habang hinahayaan ko siyang pumasok. Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kanyang batok.

        He rests his forehead against mine. A cry escaped my lips. I feel warm tears run down my temples. His lips automatically kissed it away.

        I feel full down there. I feel the whole him. He gently thrusts himself out, then thrusts in again. Gently keeping a rhythm.

        The pain changes into pleasure. His thrusts become faster, pounding me harder. My body dances with him. Until I feel something inside me builds up again. My walls squeezing his manhood.

        I don't want to stop. My body doesn't want to. My heart doesn't want to. My soul doesn't want to.

        Ginagawa ko 'to hindi lang dahil mahal ko siya. Ginagawa ko 'to dahil alam kong mahal na mahal niya din ako. Itutuloy ko 'to dahil siya ang kasama ko. Dahil sigurado ako sa pagmamahalan naming dalawa. Dahil alam kong sa mga oras na 'to, ang bawat galaw niya, bawat paghinga niya, bawat pawis niya...  para lang sa akin.

        Sa kanya ako. Sa akin siya.

        His hands caressing my legs and finding its way to my breasts. He cupped it tightly, squeezing it, playing my harden nipples with his thumb and index finger. He lowers himself and started to suck my left breast. His tongue doing the same mind-blowing act he did earlier. I can feel him gets harder and pulsating inside me. The noise that comes out from his lips. His muscles tense. The humping and rhythm.

        Ibinaon niya ang mukha niya sa aking leeg habang ang mga daliri ko ay nakakapit sa likod niya. Para akong nawawala sa aking sarili. Pikit at tirik na mga mata, nakabukang mga labi, sinisigaw ang kanyang pangalan. Ang mga labi niya ay madiing sinisipsip ang ibaba ng aking tenga. Hindi ko na kaya.

        "Give it to me, commander," he huskily ordered me.

        He grabbed my hips and buried himself deeper. And then a loud moan escapes my lips as I tilt my head back. I feel him throb inside me synced as I reach my climax.

        My mind is blank. My heart and body feels pleasured.

        His lips find its way back to mine. He pulls out himself and I feel the warm liquid dripping out.

        He again rests his forehead against mine. Both of us trying to relax our breathing. His skin against mine.

        He looked directly into my eyes and says, "I love you with every fcking breath that I take," then plants a long kiss on my forehead.