Reporting for Booty, Boss!

Continuation of Chapter 57...

"Commander Yeo, reporting for booty, boss," she seductively whispered on my lips.

I am in shock. I am in awe.

She softly bit my earlobe. Then she giggled. She licked my earlobe again I can feel the hotness of her tongue. I gripped her hips as I hear her moan. Moan right beside my ear. Like a cat purring. If that isn't the exact definition of sexiness then I don't know what is.

Ugh, fck. I am in huge trouble.

"Take off my clothes," she said in a strong voice. It is an order. A command. She's commanding me to take her clothes off.

"No. You're drugged," I patiently said to her.

"Nelly said take my clothes off. Didn't you just hear him?" she said in a serious tone.

"Nelly?" I asked her followed by a chuckle.

"Yeaaah," she nodded her head repeatedly. "He said, it's gettin' hot in heeere! So take off all your clooothes," she sings.

Oh, God, commander. You can easily be sexy and cute at the same time.

She frowned. "Don't just smile at me. Peel off my goddamn clothes like you're born to do it," she said with pouting lips.

I again chuckle. God, she's cute. And sexy. She's so fcking sexy. And beautiful. Never forget that. She's heavenly beautiful. I just wanted to kiss those red and pouty lips.

"Whaaat?" she asked keenly. "Do you want me to transform into a banana so that you can peel my clothes off?"

My chuckle changed into a boisterous laugh.

"Aaaah, tatawanan mo lang ako ah." Tinanggal niya 'yung nakapulupot niyang braso sa akin at tinulak ako sa gilid para abutin 'yung pinto sa likod ko.

Hinawakan ko siya sa pulso. "Where are you going?" pigil tawa kong tanong.

"Never mind I'll find someone like you!" she yelled at me then sticked her tongue out.

Sumandal ako sa pinto para hindi niya mabuksan. "Hindi ka aalis. Dito ka lang."

"I'll go report for booty to someone else if you don't want!" she shouted then slapped my ass.

This woman is crazy. But I loved it. "Commander, you're drugged. What you are supposed to do is just go to bed and let that highness of yours subside." Hawak ang pulso niya, hinila ko na siya papunta sa kama.

Nagpumiglas siya at pilit na kinuha 'yung pulso niya sa akin. "Noooo!"

"Commander."

"If you won't give me a toe-curling and mind-blowing orgasm then I'll go search for someone who can give me," she blurted.

My jaw dropped. "For Pete's sake, Summer. What did you just say?"

She started to pout her lips again. We stared for a moment. Like this is a damn staring contest. "Anakan mo me," she said as she gives me a death stare

I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. "Stop this, commander."

Lumapit siya sa akin at yumakap. Inangat niya ang ulo niya para tignan ako saka dinikit ang baba sa dibdib ko. "I just wanted my clothes to be peeled off like a banana, what's fcking wrong with that?" she whines.

I laugh inwardly. "A banana," I mumbled.

Pinulupot niya ang dalawang binti niya sa binti ko habang mahigpit na nakayakap sa akin. "I'm a pretty tarsier," parang bata niyang sabi habang nakalambitin sa akin.