XIII. | THIRTEEN

"𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 repeat that?" Anne asked

Y/n laughed slightly and repeated her main points of the story. She was at Anne's house to say goodbye. The two had gotten extremely close since Y/n hired her mom as her assistant, who wasn't home at the moment.

"Wait," Anne's mood shifted, "You're seriously from... the year 2019?"

"Yes, and I really have powers, I stole songs from the future that I didn't write, It's all very true." She explained again. "I know it's... odd."

"It's unbelievable, honestly. You're entire family has powers as well?"

"Well, we're all adopted. So none of us are blood related but yes, they have powers." Y/n confirmed, "You can't tell anyone. We already have people out to kill us, we really don't need anymore."

"W-What?" Anne stuttered out while standing from her seat at the table, her white, floral dress flowed around a bit since the windows were opened. "People are trying to kill you?"

"Yes but- It's no big deal." She lied. "They're not that strong."

"Then why haven't you killed them?!"

"Uh- there's no need to just yet. We have a plan for it." The lies rolled off of Y/n's tongue just to try and calm the red head.

She seemed content and sat back down. "I trust you." Anne mumbled and glanced out of the nearest window.

"I trust you too." Y/n placed a hand on Anne's to comfort her as she had to hear was Y/n was going to say next. Yet she couldn't get the words out.

"So, why are you telling me all of this now?" Anne's blue eyes Y/n's e/c ones.

"Well, uh, Five and I made a deal. He ended up carrying it out though, I was busy but that's not the point." She shook her head. "The point is, the deal was to get us, me and my family, back to 2019 and stop all the apocalypses."

Anne's facial expression fell. "Oh."

"Yeah." Y/n looked down at the table. "I really don't wanna leave you but I wanna leave the life I've built here. The fame and stuff, you were different. We have to go though, so we don't cause more damage to the timeline."

"More?" Tears filled Anne's ocean eyes, the sight shattered Y/n's heart.

She nodded, "We've done a lot of things to mess up the future. I don't know if it'll be the same when we get back but I can only hope, you know?"

"Could... Could I come with you?"

"I really want you to." Y/n sighed, trying to hold back tears. "But if I'm not a hundred percent sure everything will be normal once we go back, I don't know if I wanna put you through whatever we have to go through."

Anne's facial expression shifted again, as if she knew what words would spew form Y/n's mouth next.

"That being said, I think it's best we break up before I have to leave."