I. | ONE

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐍 fell from the sky

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐍 fell from the sky. Getting tossed from a blue portal that traveled them from 2019 to another year. Except which year was it? Klaus groaned as he stood up.

"That was..." He started.

"Exhilarating." Ben finished the sentence for him.

Ben stood up as well and looked around the alleyway they had landed in. The fall didn't hurt him as much seeing as he was a ghost.

"Where's Five?" He asked.

"Huh?" Klaus groaned.

He looked back to the blue electric portal, waiting for more people to come out.

"Five! Diego! Y/n!" He waved his arms in the air as the blue anomaly zapped into thin air.

"Where is everybody?" He put his arms down and looked to Ben. "Oh, they're gone. They're gone, like a fart in the wind," Klaus whimpered, "Poof. Just me and you again. Great."

The two exited the alleyway. "So where the hell are we?" Klaus continued.

They looked around the street. It was unfamiliar to them, everything about it was. The way men and woman were dressed up, the style of the cars and buildings. It all had an older vibe to it, like the 60's perhaps.

"Are hats back?"

"I think the question is, 'When are we?'," Ben said as he continued to look around.

Klaus ran up to a man walking around the street.

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" He asked.

The man looked at him strangely and kept walking.

"Rude." Klaus muttered.

Ben walked over to a pay phone and next to it sat a trash can with a magazine laying on top of it. He called Klaus over.

"Klaus! Get over here."

"Yeah?"

"Look." He pointed at the magazine. Klaus picked it up.

"Yeah, I mean, he's pretty my type but i'd have to see him from the shoulders down."

"The date, you idiot."

"Oh, yeah. February 11th, 1960? 1960." He repeated himself.

The two shared a look. "Shit."