Chapter 15

Draco was not only physically abused, but sexually abused as well. It was a terrifying ordeal that he had gone through. The fact that it had even happened in the first place was horrible. But Harry didn't know. He didn't know that Draco had been sexually abused. His Draco.

It was hard trying to get him to talk. He'd ultimately clammed up, saying absolutely nothing, no matter how much Harry pleaded with him. The raven silent promised the blonde that he would find whoever hurt him and make them regret they ever came across him.

Draco was curled up in Harry's green armchair, the fireplace holding a roaring warm fire, casting shadows dancing delightfully across the wall. The blonde's eyes were closed, and he was very still, looking almost dead. Harry sat on his haunches in front of the chair, tightly squeezing one of Draco's hands as he tried to figure out what had happened.

Harry lifted a hand to Draco's sweet face and brushed his fingers along the delicate flush of skin. The blonde flinched slightly and Harry deflated with sadness. He didn't know what had happened to his sweetheart, and he couldn't fix it if he didn't know what had happened.

Sighing deeply, Harry dropped his head onto the chair, nestling it between Draco's stomach and his arms. "What did they do to you?" He asked in a sorrowful voice and Draco held in a hiccup sob.

After a few long seconds, Draco's fingers crept to Harry's head against his chest. His fingers wound in the soft black locks, grabbing ahold of them and pulling gently.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in what he was doing before he hastily pulled his hands from Harry's hair and let out a scream, almost leaping from the chair, hitting the ground and scrambling across it until he backed himself up against a wall.

Harry had leapt up the second Draco screamed, confused at his behaviour until he saw him cowering against the wall in fear and staring at his hands with an estranged expression.

The blonde continued to stare at his hands, horrified of what he'd just done. The thought of what Terry Boot had done to him only hours ago had come back to haunt him. He pulled his own hair in frustration and disgust, screaming.

Draco quiet ended down after a three or so seconds, before he looked up to find Harry inquisitively watching him. Hesitantly, he got up and took a step towards Harry. He could feel his legs quaking underneath him, but he took another step. His body failed on him and he crashed to the ground, passing out, horrified and afraid.

Harry darted over as quick as his legs could carry him and caught Draco right before he hit the ground. Instead, Harry collapsed onto the ground, holding an now unconscious blonde in his arms. Tried as he might to shake him awake, the blonde stayed unconscious.

The raven haired boy began crying for his sweetheart, unable to function with the fact that something seemed to be hurting Draco so bad. He couldn't stand it and was madly raging at the thought that someone had laid their hands on him.

Harry sat with Draco in his arms for a long time, before tiredly standing up, carefully holding the blonde and carrying him to his bed. Ever so gently, he set the boy down and started to undress him, pulling off his uniform trousers and the white shirt, leaving him in boxers. The tie had been discarded long ago, and Harry went to his cupboard, pulling out a shirt and dressing Draco in it.

Stripping down to his own boxers, Harry climbed into bed beside the unconscious blonde and wrapped an arm around him, pulling him as close as he could get him.

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes and he croaked out a dry "Please, I need you."

Desperately, he wished for Draco to confide him him. To tell him whatever was bothering him. And what had happened earlier when he found the blonde bruised and broken on the floor.

It was all he wanted.

<>
Please don't hate me. Sorry I haven't updated for how ever many days it's been. Truly sorry. Please accept this short chapter as an apology gift. I promise that I'll update tomorrow, but just don't hate me. Also, I'm just warning you that what happened in chapter 14 will carry over for a few chapters and probably effect Draco for the rest of the book. Or most of it, anyway.