Chapter 16

"Harry?" Draco had woken up utterly confused, and entangled between Harry's limbs. Remembrance of last night's event came to him and he recalled how Harry desperately tried to get Draco to talk. But Draco wouldn't budge.

He knew that Harry desperately wanted to know. But he couldn't bring himself to tell Harry to his face. At least while he was awake. "Harry, are you awake?" Draco asked timidly and poked Harry on the cheek. He grunted and rolled over slightly. It was a sure fire sign that the raven was asleep, and Draco felt compelled to tell him while he still was.

"W- what happened yesterday was horrible. It's not something I think I could tell you to your face for a long time." The blonde croaked out, almost whispering. "But if I say it now while your asleep, I'll feel okay knowing that I have said it out loud, instead of it sitting on my chest like a dead weight."

The slow rhythmic puffs of breath that Harry was letting out lulled Draco into a sense of comfort. He knew he was safe in Harry's arms, that no one could hurt him.

"It was T- Terry Boot and Cormac M- McLaggen." Draco flinched and cringed at the names that rolled off his tongue. He hated them, and he always will.

"They hit me, and kicked me. I could've handled it if it was just physical abuse, but it wasn't." Fat tears leaked from Draco's eyes and dropped onto the bedsheets. "T- Terry sexually abu- abused me. And Cormac helped him." The blonde stuttered through a series of hiccuping sobs.

As he bathed last night in Harry's bathroom, he scrubbed himself raw with soap, until he could no longer feel their hands on his skin. There would always be memories though. Draco brushed his teeth at least six times, and then used mouthwash three times. He's pretty sure that he scrubbed his gums raw as well.

"I was afraid. S- so afraid. Terry made me suck his p- private member. He chocked me with it, pulling my hair h- harshly." Draco stopped and swallowed back the bile that threatened to rise in his throat. "H- he said to me, 'So p- pretty when you look like that, your pink lip- lips wrapped around my c- cock.'"

Draco remembered how it felt and was sickeningly disgusted. He gagged at it before continuing. "They would've k- kept going if they hadn't heard footsteps. N- namely, yours." This time when the blonde gagged, he couldn't hold it back. He flung himself out of bed and scrambled to get to the bathroom. He shoved open the door and beelined for the toilet.

Harry was awake. He heard everything. He was horrified, and so, so very angry. Terry Boot and Cormac McLaggen would be paid a little visit later.

Vomiting sounds came from the bathroom and Harry cringed. His sweetheart was hurting. But now he knew the problem, he could hopefully fix it.

Draco wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet, stopping at the Si to wash his hands and brush his teeth before heading back to Harry's bed. He was still in the same position as when he had left and Draco climbed in, settling into his arms.

He moved as close as he could to Harry and pressed his face into the raven's chest. The blonde felt Harry moved, and wrap and arm around Draco, pulling him in tight and pressing his face into his sweetheart's hair. "Draco." His husky voice sounded sad and Draco froze at the mention of his name falling off Harry's lips. Wasn't he asleep?

"I- I heard everything." Harry's voice trembled huskily and Draco wanted to sink into the mattress. For a long time, no sound was made between either of them. As the minutes ticked on slowly, Draco felt a little more comfortable at the prospect of Harry now knowing what had happened yesterday.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing. After all, Harry was Draco's... What were they?

Never mind that, there were more important things to focus on at hand. "I- I suppose it's for the best..." Draco trailed off in anxiety. He felt his head being titled upward and he was met with Harry's concerning green eyes. His black hair hung over them, shadowing them in a ridiculous bed head manner. Draco never realized just how long Harry's hair actually was.

"Let me help you, Draco. Let me care for you, please." Harry wanted Draco to let him in. He wanted to help him, and care for him. Draco gently reached up and smoothed some of Harry's messy hair, pushing it back of his eyes. He was scared, to say the least. He didn't want Harry to hurt him if he let him in.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you again. I promise to keep you safe, and I swear myself, I'll never hurt you intentionally." The raven mumbled words of promise and it was something Draco felt at home with.

"If you'll let me, I'll sort out Boot and McLaggen later? But as of right now, I have a duty to take care of you."
Harry rubbed a thumb over Draco's cheek and pressed a chaste kiss to his forehead. The blonde unconsciously moved closer to Harry, seeking the warmth radiating off of him. It was still very early in the morning, and Harry pulled the sheets back up over them.

"Yes." Draco whispered quietly, close to drifting off again. He struggled to keep his eyes open, gazing at Harry with adoration. The black haired boy saw Draco struggling with sleep, and began running his hands through Draco's hair in a calming matter.

The blondes breathed slowed down into a rhythmic patter, on the very edge of sleep. "But most important of all, let me love you." Harry whispered as he too, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

<>
Yoooo, like I promised, another update. I don't think it's as long as I thought it would be, or you thought it would be, but hopefully it suffices. Please enjoy. Also, can you guys do a favour for me? Go check out my new fic that im writing. It's only got 3 chapters so far. It's not fanfiction, just general fiction, but for all you boyxboy lovers out there, you should check it out. I promise you that it's great. There will be lots of action, violence, smut, fluff, gays and football in it. So if you like that, check it out. You can go to my profile and tap on it or just look up 'Take It Back'. Please boost it with reads, votes and comments.

Ta guys xoxo