The Rooftop

Y/N swung onto the building's roof with one hand as she clutched her aching side.

"Fuck." She breathed heavily, "I need to get better at this shit."

She stood hunched over with her hands on her knees. As she closed her eyes, Y/N took deep breaths in order to calm her racing heart. The pounding in her chest lessened while her nerves died down. She finally felt at ease and finally felt comfortable enough to straighten herself up.

Suddenly, Y/N was harshly tackled onto the ground, a hand protectively cradled her head. Once her body fully hit the ground the attacker positioned themselves tactically; their legs straddled Y/N's thighs shut, rendering her legs immobile. They quickly reached their hands over and tightly grasped both of Y/N's wrists. Her hands were far above her head and separated, unable to reach each other. All Y/N could do was move her head forwards, but all that'd do is put her head against the attacker's breasts Y/N had no way of identifying this person. The only thing visible to her was the woman's cleavage; averting her eyes proved to be a difficult task.

The white fur tickling Y/N's nose caused her to look once more. Embarrassingly enough, she recognized those breasts.

"Felicia."

"Hey Spider." She quickly grabbed both of Y/N's wrists with one hand as the other propped her up. This shift in movement allowed the two to see face to face. "For a minute there all you could see were my tits, is that how you recognized me?" Her flirty tone made Y/N flush bright red.

"What!? No, god! It was just-" Y/N stumbled over her words, "the fur! On your uh...on your suit. I uh remember that you had that." Y/N was now incredibly flustered.

"Right...the fur." Felicia let out a breathy laugh, "I mean I could always give you a closer look, get you more...familiar with them..."

Y/N tilt her head away from Felicia's face, she was blushing too hard.

"Aw, cat got your tongue?" she teased.

She felt grateful for having the mask, otherwise Felicia would see her flushed complexion. Y/N decided to look directly into Felicia's eyes, she doesn't know how her words were truly affecting her, so Y/N felt brave enough to look her dead on. "Look, what do you want? You must've tackled me for a reason."

Felicia bit her lip as her eyes scanned up and down Y/N's pinned body, "God I want you so badly..." Her voice lowered as her pupils expanded, "You look so fucking hot under me, pinned to the ground...unable to move...." Hearing that was too much for Y/N; her pussy began to throb at the thought of Felicia dominating her. She had no choice but to look away, she needed to restrain herself -- Felicia was an enemy after all.

"Hey." Felicia gripped Y/N's face with the hand that once supported her. She tilted Y/N's head forcibly as she leaned forward, their faces only centimeters apart, "Do you want this?"

Y/N was left with a choice; either say yes and fulfill both their sexual needs, or say no and pretend none of this happened. No would be the logical choice -- sex could lead to more and more would make their encounters as hero and villain more difficult, but yes...

Y/N has always found Felicia attractive, how could she not. She's always fantasized about their fights ending in sex -- steamy, passionate, amazing sex. God her pussy was pounding at the thought of her naked, above her, her boobs swinging as she thrusted her fingers into-

"Yes."

"Thank fuck."

Felicia rushed forward, ripping off the mask and passionately kissing Y/N as hard as she could. Her tongue darted quickly into her mouth, the two messily sliding their tongues against each other. Y/N felt the intense need to run her hands through that snowy white hair of her's, however Felicia's hand still tightly gripped both of Y/N's wrists, causing her to squirm as she tried to get free. Y/N whined into Felicia's mouth, which made the other moan.