The Rooftop (Part 2)

"Fuck, I need to get home." Y/N was breathing heavily as she swung from building to building. Her latest fight with Doc Ock left her more battered than usual, she felt like shit. Not to mention Black Cat's surprise appearance. Seeing her there threw Y/N for a loop, It's been months since their moment on the roof. Seeing Felicia act so nonchalant, as if nothing happened between them, was jarring.

Y/N scanned the area before rolling onto her apartment roof, she hid behind some clutter left by her neighbors in order to change out of the iconic red and blue spandex. Once she was back into civilian clothes she made her way to the roof's door and trudged tiredly down the stairwell.

Once she was at home, Y/N took this time to finally relax and unwind a little. Y/N decided to prepare a nice bath for herself; she figured it would help her wounds heal a bit and it would help keep her mind off of Felicia. The tub finally filled up and her essential oils were thrown in, however, she seemed to have forgotten her clothes. Y/N wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the bathroom.

She was walking towards her bedroom, out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure staring at her intensely.

"SHIT." Y/N jumped in surprise, she clutched her dangerously low towel, preventing it from slipping farther down.

"What? Did I scare you?" She said seductively. Felicia jumped down from the couch she was perched on as she slowly made her way closer to Y/N.

Y/N instinctively backed away from Felicia as she advanced forward. She didn't want to engage unless absolutely necessary. Deep down Y/N knew that Felicia wasn't there to fight, her spider senses would've gone off, but they never go off around her. Y/N wracked her brain, trying to figure out why she was here.

Y/N finally backed into a wall; she was pinned. Felicia leaned against the wall, her hand was propped beside her head, "I'm surprised I scared you, Spider...don't you have some sixth sense?"

"You're not an immediate threat, no need for it to go off." Y/N said stoically, if Felicia wants to act as if nothing happened, then Y/N will too. She wants to keep at least some form of professionalism in this situation.

However, Felicia had other plans. She leaned in close, her  mouth slightly brushing against Y/N's ear, "Why aren't I a threat to you? What about me makes you feel so safe?" Her lips dragged down Y/N's neck, "If I'm not here to fight you...what are my intentions?"

"I uh, I don't know." Y/N was having conflicting thoughts, she wanted to play dumb, but felt a strong wave of lust kick in. All Y/N could think of was their last encounter on that roof, all she could crave was the feeling of Felicia inside her once more.

"Do you know what I came here to do? What I want to do to you?" She began laying soft kisses on Y/N's neck.

"Hmm Felicia," Y/N's eyes fluttered shut in ecstasy, she couldn't help but give in.

"Oh don't say my name baby, keep talking like that and I don't know what I'll do."

Y/N's mouth curled into a smile, "Felicia, oh god Felicia, Felicia." She moaned.

Felicia kissed her without hesitation, her free hand grasping tightly onto Y/N's jaw. The two moaned into the kiss as their tongues slid against each other.

They pulled away from the kiss, Felicia chuckled softly, "God I've been wanting to get my hands on you for months." She placed another kiss on Y/N's jaw, "That tight spandex always did wonders for your body."

She leaned back in for another round. Y/N moaned, the praise and kisses felt lovely, she was practically in heaven.

"You enjoying yourself there?" Felicia's unoccupied hand slid down Y/N's side, stopping at her lower back.