Ms. Romanoff

Y/N's heals clicked loudly on the cold tile flooring as she made her way towards Ms. Romanoff's office. It was half past 7, making her an hour late to their scheduled meeting; the halls were empty, causing her echoing heels to be the only sound on the 6th floor. There was no doubt that Romanoff heard her approaching.

Once she finally reached the door, she hesitantly knocked, "May I come in?" She spoke with confidence, yet her face was left cringing in embarrassment; she knew how strict Ms. Romanoff was, the CEO wasn't afraid to put her staff in their place--she knew how to punish well.

A steady "Come in." was heard from beyond the door, so she slowly stepped into the room. The place was large--far larger than any office in the building (and for obvious reasons). Y/N's only been here once before; however back then it was only to drop off a binder of paperwork.

"I-I know we scheduled this meeting to be at 6, but I ended up running an hour late and and I would just like to apologize for my lack of time management." Y/N practiced her apology as she was speed walking to their meeting; the apology was stuttered a bit, but she was still proud of the professionalism she kept.

The CEO stared stoically at her computer screen, her fingers effortlessly slid across her keyboard, clacking away as if there wasn't a staff member in her office. Y/N couldn't help but be amazed at how well her fingers moved, must be years of practice, she thought. The clicking finally stopped as she slowly turned her head to face Y/N, "You're late, you apologized...but I want to know why." She rotated her body to face her as she gestured for Y/N to take a seat, "Why were you late?"

"Well Ms. Romanoff, as you know, I spilled coffee on my blouse and skirt during our lunch break." Y/N was nervous, she kept her head low as she twiddled with her thumbs. Romanoff responded with an "uh huh" as Y/N continued, "I left to go grab some clean clothes, but I had none left in my trunk. I just came back from my car, as you can see from my clothing." Y/N gestured at her wet blouse.

"Mmm I can see that..." Natasha's eyes scanned Y/N's upper half, it was all she could see of her. Y/N assumed she was just assessing her soaked clothing, however her eyes did linger low for a bit; Y/N had a fully buttoned blouse, she couldn't have been looking at her cleavage. There's nothing to see, it's covered, she thought. The thought of Ms. Romanoff finding interest in Y/N made her squirm, it's hard not to under her piercing gaze.

Y/N felt bold, she crossed her arms, pushing her breasts up as she leaned forward a bit, "So what was I called in for?"

Romanoff bit her lip slightly as her eyes lowered down to Y/N's chest, "Our meeting was to," She finally drew her eyes upwards, however you could tell she missed the view. "I wanted to discuss your performance lately...and I wanted to have a conversation about the positions you could be in," Her pupils were obviously dilated, the black almost overtaking the green in her beautiful eyes. "cause there are so many positions I could put you in...as your boss."

Hearing that made Y/N's body ache for her touch, she hoped to god Ms. Romanoff knew what she was doing because Y/N was willing to match her energy, yet the fear of misunderstanding her intentions remained, "What kind of positions were you thinking of?" She wanted to keep her questions suggestive yet open ended, hoping that she'd take the bait.

"Oh I can see you in many, many different positions," she rested her chin on her right hand, "but remember, I will always be on top." Romanoff's eyes were pure sex.

"So i'd uh, i'd be under you..." Y/N wanted to play it safe, that could mean anything, of course i'd be under her...job position wise..., she thought to herself.

"Exactly." She smiled slightly, she then suddenly stood up. Romanoff made her way around the desk, making it a point to sit atop her desk as she looked down at Y/N. This change of seating made Y/N's heart flutter, she was now looming over Y/N, it was intimidating, yet her dominating presence was erotic. Romanoff sat with her arms leaned back, keeping her propped up. "See the thing is, L/N..." She looked down at her subordinate, "I don't think you came here for just the meeting." Romanoff tilted her head to the side, scanning Y/N's body once more, "Am I correct?"