Fourteen

They sat in the corner of a low key diner in Jersey. Dave sat across from Zendaya in the booth watching her open her straw. He was well aware that she was avoiding eye contact with him, to him it was cute."

"I can feel your eyes on me." She finally glanced up for a second before looking at the pictures that graced the wall.

"Why won't you look at me?" Zendaya could hear the humor in his voice which made her roll her eyes. Her eyes met his and for some reason she instantly caught a attitude.

"I don't like you. You know that?" She picked up the menu.

"I haven't even done anything. Plus I spent all morning replacing ya car." He licked his lips before smiling at her.

"It's your fault my car had to be replaced. You and your crazy ass girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend?" He raised a brow & picked up his menu "I don't do those"

"Ri-"

"Until now" he winked over the menu at her. "Why you don't like me mamas?"

"Why you smiling so much. Your team lost tonight, you got ejected and you fought a friend."

"Worth it" he looked at me through low eyes before looking back down at his menu "Had to mark my territory"

Zendaya studied his face. Dave knew that he was fine af with his patchy ass beard but she wanted nothing to do with him. Everything about him screamed toxic but she hated the way her panties got wet whenever he was nearby. Ignoring her inner thoughts she finally replied to his previous statement.

"I'm not your property David."

"I really hate when people call me that but I let it slide because it's you."

"Is that what's on your birth certificate?"

"Yeah."

"So shut up."

"He laughed and set his menu to the side. "I didn't mean you imply that you're my property. I'm just saying I'm territorial over the things I want."

"What made you think that statement was any better?"

"I don't know what you want from me. What do I have to do?"

"Stop talking to me like you talk to these other females out here. I don't find that shit cute."

Little did Dave know her body was having completely opposite thoughts. If it was up to her pussy she would've been fucked the shit outta Dave."

"Yo you good?" Dave question snapped her out her thoughts.

"Yeah why??"

"I don't know. You was over there turning red af." He laughed "thought you stopped breathing on me"