Nickname headcannons

Gaara likes to call him sunshine or kitsune. Occasionally, his world or his savior. He practically worships him.

Sasuke calls him the usual, Dobe, idiot, y'know? But in private he calls him Naru, or love. Sometimes will slip up and call him babe, then will sulk in the corner(Naruto secretly loves it, but he'll die before admitting it)

Sai calls him dickless when he wants to make him angry, and handsome to make him flustered, he thinks his reactions are interesting. Sometimes he'll casually call him darling.

Neji calls him his destiny (as much as Naruto opposes that) and he calls him dear.

Shika calls him blonde, a drag, and the light of his life when Naruto is sad, it never fails to make him smile.

Lee calls himself his youthful lotus flower, his youth, and his enteral burning passion. He's the type to be really extra with nicknames.

Shino isn't that clever with nicknames so he sticks with Naruto but sometimes calls him Naru. Occasionally he'll call him butterfly(seemingly the only bug that Naruto can stand).

Itachi calls him kitsune, or any play off of fox really. Sometimes he calls him sweetheart or darling.

Zzmsknakamhaksqkhwvsiwhwi AAAAAAHHHHH IM IN LOVEBEVENMWUASJ

All of these made me super fucking happy isbsjsbnuaahusvaunak

I love the idea of all the guys calling Naruto to make him flustered.