ᗑ Snakes on a Train ᗑ

I hid in one of the nearby trees in front of the bank, waiting for the Black Ninja to do something. He seemed to just be standing in front of there. Is he... is he guarding it?

If he was, he was doing a terrible job. It looked like he was practically falling asleep where he stood. I let out a huff and placed my hand under my chin. For the past two days, the Ninja's patterns have been weird, it seemed like they had jobs now. It must be for that apartment...

With this development, I haven't found an opportunity to talk to any of them. I honestly wouldn't know how to start, Hey! I have been stalking you for two days straight because I have no social skills and I keep seeing weird visions! I was wondering if you could let me talk to that green-eyed boy, that I may or may not, be dating in the future and figure out what kind of freak I am!

Yeah... that might not go well...

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

A red two-headed snake emerges from the floor and instantly an alarm goes off. A green snake climbs out of the crater on the floor and scans the riches.

"Take it all." He says.

The red snake argues, "Shouldn't we wait for Scales?"

The green snake pushes the red one and reaches for one of the bags of cash, "No, you fool, he's carrying out the rest of the mission. Remember?"

"Oh right." The red snake grabs two bags of cash as well.

The black and orange snake grabs the final two cash bags, "Let's get out of here!"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

I was finally pushed back out to reality. Seeing the bank has yet to be robbed. My instant thought was to go up to the Black Ninja and warn him. But my logical side argued, It- it could have been a false prediction.

But what if it wasn't?

I jumped down from the tree sprinting across the courtyard and up the stairs of the bank.

"Ninja!" I called, "Ninja, wake up!" I finally made it up to him and shook his shoulders. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Wha- what-" Before he could form a sentence I interrupted him.

"The bank is going to be robbed!"

He rubbed his left eye, "Robbed?" He yawned once more, "The alarm hasn't even gone off, and-" 

We felt the ground shake and the alarms started to go off. He instantly woke up and looked at the building and then back at me with a confused expression. He quickly made a break for inside while I followed him. We made it to the vault and stopped. I walked up to the keypad and stared at it for a second.

"You wouldn't happen to have a code or something?" I turned to him.

"No, need." He cracked his knuckles and pulled on the vault door. With two pulls the door's lock instantly snapped and opened. We both ran inside and were greeted with an empty vault.

We were too late...

"Shit." I heard the Ninja mumble. We walked over to the hole and looked down, "The subway?"

"Brickstone!" I heard an older man say. We turned to the entrance of the vault where I can only assume the Director of the Bank is standing.

The Ninja rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey there, Mr. Robin..."