Chapter 1

I was at the house party I begged my girlfriend to get me into and there was practically no one paying me any attention. It was a concept I was used to but I thought this crowd would be different. I wanted to be noticed and my outfit suggested that. The shorts barely covered my butt cheeks and my nipples jutted out in the cropped tank top I had on.

My phone rang again in the pocket of my jeans shorts and I didn't bother checking who was calling. It could only be H, I caught him earlier in the morning texting the chick he told me not to worry about some days ago and I haven't picked his calls ever since.

I held on tightly to the red cup in my left hand as someone bummed into me. I said, "No worries" to the apology that never came. Who could blame them? There was barely even space to breathe and I was beginning to feel faint. The house was too jam packed with teenagers and every single one of them was preoccupied and under the influence of one drug or another.

Ada bursted through the crowd and came towards me, she was wearing the brightest smile ever and a scrap of clothing that showed more than concealed.

"Chiboy is here," she said as she toyed with the half smoked blunt between her fingers.

I shook my head in disapproval at the joy on her face and jumped backwards when someone pushed her into me. "Damn, my shoes are ruined. I hate it here."

Ada looked at my latest Yeezy Boost and shook her head too as the beer stain spread on the milk colored sneakers. "H can get you another one," she dismissed easily.

Of course he could but we weren't talking at the moment. "Right," I said blandly.

"Chiboy is here."

"You mentioned it before." She grabbed my hand and the beer spilled some more but this time the brown liquid mercifully landed on the floor. "Control yourself. I'll bitch slap you if you keep acting thirsty over him."

She pouted and I smiled at how adorable she looked. Ada was my best friend and confidant, she was my whole world and I'd be nothing but a mere shadow of myself without her humor and friendship. I tucked one long braid behind her ear and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

"What do you want?" I asked impatiently.

"Tell me what to do, Bey."

She popped a molly into her mouth and I watched as she swallowed. "You're going to get fucked up with that thing."

"And so?"

"Ada?" Someone called over Future's rapping voice in the background and we turned our attention towards the person. One of the girls I took Jamb lessons with came into view. "We need more brownies," she said like it was an emergency.

"OMG, have you checked the fridge?" Ada replied in a similar manner. "Stay here, Bey. I have a party to host." She squeezed my hand then took the beer in my other hand before leaving.

"Is she seriously going to leave me by myself again?" I sighed then went to look for another drink.

I wasn't mingling as I should and although I hated Ada whining about Chiboy, her presence brought great comfort in this chaotic space. I was way out of my league here. This was mostly the university crowd and I wasn't even a fresher yet.

Ada was in 200 level studying Biochemistry while I was taking lessons for my third entrance exam. It was a thing that brought shame to me if I was being sincere with myself. I failed my first two JAMB exams and my parents were threatening me with private university if I failed to reach the cutoff mark again this year.

I was never book smart but I tried and excelled at being average at least. When we took WAEC at the end of ss3, I made all my papers thanks to putting in extra effort. Ada and I attended the same secondary school and her brother that worked in an engineering firm had tutored us tirelessly. He was the only one that could have made me read since I was keen on trying to impress him.

I bit my lips in embarrassment as I recalled how I had thrown myself at him at seventeen. He was almost ten years older than me but I was too in love to give a flying fuck. I wanted him to have my body as gratitude after lying to my parents that I was sleeping over at Ada's place to celebrate passing the WAEC exams.

I even wore the lingerie Ada had given me for my sixteenth birthday party under my clothes. Of course, my parents didn't know about the garment of damnation. They frowned upon such things and they were right to. I hated lingerie till this very day because of the event of that night.

Frank had been excited when I knocked on his bedroom door to show him my result. He pulled my legs about not getting an 'A' in mathematics despite hammering different topics into my head. We were seated on the bed and when I moved to hug him, he returned the hug then patted my back gently when I didn't let him go on time.

"I'm proud of you, Beverlyn."

He was the only one that used my full name and he was smiling so hard, I remembered my heart bursting with so much joy as I looked into his beautiful face. He was my future husband and I was ready to seal the deal.

My lips locked with his and my pussy throbbed as he responded. I dreamt of this moment every night and in the shower whenever I pushed my shower spray towards my engorged clit. When he pushed me back suddenly, I wasn't expecting the disgust on his face.

"Are you crazy?" he asked.

As he stood, I could see the bulge in his pants and that motivated me into removing my gown despite his facial expression. I stood in front of him in the matching red bra and crouch less panties his sister gave me. I even laid in bed and spread my thighs and something had moved me into raising my knees and inserting a finger to part my wet folds.

Frank moved to me like a lion to a prey, all imposing and that had further aroused me. I cried out in pain as he bit hard on my right nipple before inserting two long fingers into me. I wanted to tell him to go easy on my nipples but instead my hips rose and his fingers penetrated deeper into me.

He was rough and I was senselessly begging him not to stop. I was panting so loud that he had left my nipples to cover my mouth while toying aggressively with my clit. When I came, it was like a fucking tornado until Frank moved off the bed.

"Get out, you whore."

His words were like a bucket of ice water and I shivered in shame as I moved from the bed and retrieved my gown from the floor. I was expecting the gentle words of a lover instead I got the most hate filled command I'd ever heard. I couldn't even look in his eyes as I hurriedly wore my gown and left his room.

When I got to Ada's room, I wept like I lost a relative in the war. Somehow she got me to tell her what happened as tears continued to stream down my face and she kissed them as I kept crying. She spooned me to sleep that night and I held on to her hand on my shoulder. Usually, we messed around whenever I slept over but that night, all she did was comfort me.

The next morning, Frank acted like I never existed when I bumped into him in the kitchen and he carried on doing so till this very day. Eventually, I pushed that day to the back of my mind but every time I saw him or thought about his fingers in me, my pussy pulsed in naughty remembrance.

My phone rang at the same time I heard my name. I fished it out of my pocket and finally put it on 'do not disturb' before looking at the person in front of me. My heart skipped as I recollected the face.

"Asshole, why are you here?" It was Salim, the former neighbor.

"Show some manners, wife. You looked like you were having a good time some moments ago."

His gaze fell to my breasts and I noticed my nipples were as hard as rock. I involuntarily closed my thighs and felt the pulse between my legs. Salim laughed so hard he doubled over and I straightened my shoulders.

So what if he caught me thinking about forbidden pleasure? I hadn't seen him since we finished junior secondary school. His dad had moved their family to the mainland and we never kept in touch even though we had been childhood best friends.