Chapter 3

I moaned loudly when he flipped me over, pushed my ass up and entered me. His dick filled me in a way I never saw coming and I couldn't help but clench around him as he pushed himself further in. He grabbed my braids and I matched his fervor as he hit it from behind.

"I'm so close, Salim."

He was so rough with the way he kept smacking my ass and pinching my nipples. I wanted to be slutted out and my pussy ached in pure pleasure as he kept pushing in and out of me.  When his thumb went into my asshole, I murmured and he rubbed my ass.

"Relax. You'll like it."

I felt his spit in my ass crack and moaned as his thumb pushed into my hole. As his dick came out of my pussy, his thumb went further into my asshole. I clenched both holes suddenly and Salim moaned as he fucked me.

"Rub yourself, wife," I heard him say. I rubbed on the already sensitive bud and almost passed out in pleasure. "Don't fucking stop," I heard behind me.

I moaned out his name in pleasure and he rubbed my back. He became gentle for some minutes and when he tugged on my hair again, I felt myself coming. Salim spread my ass cheek and began hitting the walls of my pussy. I screamed as I exploded further then smiled in satisfaction when I felt his hot cum spilling inside me.

Salim stood from the bed and got a towel. He cleaned himself and began cleaning me. He tossed the towel aside before pulling me to the edge of the bed. When he knelt before me, I leaned backwards and spread my thighs.

"I couldn't stop dreaming of you after all these years."

"Just shut up and eat my pussy," I said.

"Why are you like this?" he said in annoyance before standing.

"I'm sorry, Salim."

"You used to call me something else too."

"We were just kids."

"Yes, and I prayed everyday that we meet again. You were mine then."

She was getting hot and visibly agitated. "We were best friends and only kids."

"And now we're adults, fucking."

He knelt again and I spread my thighs and held his head as his breath fanned my inner thighs. I moaned when he separated my folds with his tongue, he was so good and experienced and I feared I was going to be back for more. I had a fucking boyfriend I was ignoring and I moaned louder when he pushed me back and spread my legs apart.

I couldn't stop moaning as he tongued and sucked on my clit. "Salim, please."

"Please what, baby?"

"Don't stop."

"You're dripping, wife and I can't stop. I want to bury my tongue in your pussy, I want my dick slapping on your ass so badly. This is more than my wildest dream."

As Salim talked about fucking me senseless, I moaned his name some more. "I want your fingers too."

He obliged and sucked my clit at the same time his fingers entered me. I pinched my nipples and arched my back as I got so close.

"Say my name," Salim said.

"Salim," I moaned in response as he sucked harder on my clit.

"Not that. Say my name, wife."

His fingers inside me curved and I shuddered in pleasure. "Sal. I'm coming, Sal, I'm coming, I'm coming..." I repeated until I felt hot liquid gushing out of me.

"I love how you say my name when you're on the brink of madness."

Salim pulled me from the bed and I staggered behind him into the shower. I jumped away when cold water sprayed on my body.