Chapter 19: Ocean Breeze

-BG MUSIC: ALWAYS BE MY BABY BY DAVID COOK -

That man who stops them was no other than Levi Ackerman...

Levi's POV

I'm at the village to go to my favorite tea shop, It's my day off and just relax and escape from my duties just for one day. When I saw Y/N's horse tied up in the branch of a tree. I hurried up to go inside the tea shop ready to greet her and court her again. Then I saw this three bastards ready to lay hands on my girl. Tch! Nobody touches my girl ,nobody but me!

"Oi get your filthy hands off her now" as I said while removing the hands of the man so that he won't touch Y/N's body. Then suddenly throws a fist on me causing me to fall.

"Leviii!" as Y/N said wanting to come closer to me but can't because two of the men are holding her hands.

"That's it brat, you want to see some real action?" as I said while wiping off the blood on my lips. I then throws a fist at them three that leads us to have a fight. As soon as I controlled the situation, I then gets a knife on my pocket and points them at their necks.

"I know this could be handy one day" as I said while threatening them to cutting off their necks.

"You! Are you out of your mind?" as the other one says.

"Maybe I am" as I said while breaking their bones up. Then I release them and they stand up and ran as fast as they can. Tch- this fucking brats! Then I walk towards Y/N, she was crying because of the trauma she was having. I hugged her immediately

"Thank you Levi for saving me everyday, I can't live my life without you protecting me!" as she said while crying in my chest. I then pulls her away and looks at her and kiss her forehead.

"I'll always be here protecting my one and only princess, I love you Y/N" as I said while kissing her forehead.

-few months later-

-BG MUSIC: RED SWAN BY YOSHIKI-

"A titan is behind you Eren!" as Floch said while pointing at it. The titan is weak and can't stand nor can't walk or eat humans, so Eren put his forehead onto the titan's forehead as if they were communicating.

"Let's go I can nearly hear it we are near" as Hange said then we followed her with our horses.

"I-is that the ocean? Armin it's the ocean!!" as I said while pointing at the ocean's directions and Armin is looking at the ocean too. While I glances at Levi and he smirked at me. We've been a couple again for months. He then promised me that he would never hurt my feelings and always protect me. We are here at the ocean, as I take a step on the ocean Sasha pushed me that causes me to fall but Levi catches me.

"Oi Sasha careful" as Levi said while holding onto me, then I kissed his lips making him blush a little. Then Me, Sasha, Connie, and Jean plays together at the sea.

"Hold Sasha Y/N make her taste the water as a revenge" as Connie said while he's holding to Sasha.

"Let's have a chicken fight, Y/N climb to my shoulders" as Jean said, then I climbed his shoulder and Sasha too climbs on Connie's shoulders causing us to play like kids. While Levi put his palm on his head because of such disappointment. After that, I rushed to Armin.

"It's good to be here Y/N" says Armin. I nodded and he hugs me.

"I believe Levi wants to say something to you Y/N" as Hange said while looking at Levi.

"Y/N come here" as Levi said while pulling my hands to get closer to him. He then pulls a red box with a ring on it. He then kneels

"Y/N I like you a lot, I can't live without you, My world is nothing without you, would you marry me and be with me as the world caves in forever?" as Levi says I then feels a tear coming down.

"Yes Levi Yes!" as I said while he puts a ring on my finger and hugs me tightly and kisses me in my lips.

"Congratulations! Y/N and Levi" as Mikasa says smiling and I ran towards her and hugs her.

"Hey Y/N more food at the wedding will you?" as Sasha says we then all laughed.

"That the spirit Levi, Is your decision final Y/N" as Hange says teasing Levi.

"Oi Four eyes just just shut up" as Levi says while his palm were in his hand. Then Eren spoke suddenly giving us a jumpscare.

"Eren what's the matter aren't you happy for these two?" as Hange said while looking at Eren.

"I'm happy, but have you wondered that there are still enemies after the ocean?" as Eren says.

"Where are the enemies Eren?" as Armin asks. Eren pointed the ocean and we all stare at the ocean for a couple of minutes since Eren scares us so much.