Chapter 40: Last Fight

"We're blowing this place apart in one minute from now, work with the cart titan to get away!" as Armin shouts and we are all here in Eren's body hanging around.

-BG MUSIC: FLAMES BY R3HAB (WITH ZAYN)-

"You need to blow this up already you don't need to worry about us" as Jean says while flying with his ODM gear.

"Just go Armin, we can manage to fly with our gears" as I said, we are still here stuck and waiting for Armin's commands. When suddenly a titan eats Armin.

"Armin!!!" as Mikasa says, we all then stopped flying and tries to stop Armin. Suddenly sets of titans we are all shocked for the sudden appearance.

"Here they come Reiner" as Connie says and Reiner tries to attack the titans, while we help him through slashing it through our blades.

"Who are these guys?" as I asks, then Jean looks at me.

"Not pure titans I think" as he says while we still attacks the titans who we didn't even know. 

"Is Armin still alive?" as Connie asks then Levi stops at him.

"He should have turned into a titan if there was a scratch on him" as Levi explained to Connie, we the nods and continue to fight to save everyone's ass.

"Stop Mikasa and Y/N" as Levi says while holding my waist while Mikasa on the other hand was stopped.

"Even if I am in my shape, I still wouldn't go there...So stay calm both of you! I'll use my self as a bait!" as Levi says, Pieck then speaks that is the none titans throughout the ages.

"So that army is veteran of titans created only for this?" as I asked, Pieck then nods and went to save Reiner.

"Hey!" as Levi says, she then falls in the plan but there is no stopping us now. We then saw Pieck trying to blast of Eren's nape, but it was no success the war hammer titan got her. While me and Jean, helps Reiner.

"Over here Reiner" as Jean shouts, I then blasts of the titan's nape but it was no use. I was about to caught up by the explosion when someone grabs my waist.

"Ca-Captain?" as I said, he then flews his ODM gear to Armin's direction.

"We're getting Armin back come on!!" as he said, and others followed us as we save Armin from the titan that ate him. As we are bout to fight once again, Connie then passed out.

"Hey Connie no time to die!" as I said while still slashing the neck of the titans. It's hard to fight while helping your friends, but I can't lose them anymore!

"Connie WAKE UUP!!!" as I said when Connie is about to get eaten by a titan but Levi saves him causing the titan to eat his leg.

"Levi!!" I screamed out loud, Levi is injured and I need to be with him, as he falls and thankfully I saved him. Then we saw a giant bird flying through our direction.

"Come on Y/N grab on I'll grab Levi behind you" as Annie says. She's a savior! she saved us from the titans. Man I never imagined titans can fly!

"We've wrapped explosives around the nape but we couldn't hit the trigger" as Reiner said the Levi, removes my hand in his waist.

"We'll do both... One group will rescue Armin and the other one attacks Eren" as soon as Levi says that we decided to split into two groups. As Falco, speeds up and we grip into his feathers.

"C'mon you go save Armin.. Let's go" as Jean pulls my hand. I saw Levi looking at me praying that I would come back safe. I will you idiot!

Levi's POV

"C'mon you go save Armin.. Let's go" as Jean pulls Y/N's hand. Be safe my queen, we'll get through this happenings together. I saw them fighting against titans I can't help but look at her while fighting.

All I can see us her H/C swinging around as she flew with her ODM gears. Tch- that brat is good, but I need to focus on killing Zeke even though my legs are not as the same anymore. As me and Gabi with Falco are left here we then roamed around and we saw Zeke.

"Hey over here" as he said he is sticking in Eren's bones and we couldn't believe that he's still alive.

"What?" as Gabi said.

"No way" as I replied.

"You wanted to meet me didn't you Levi? Can't say I wanted to do the same!!" as he says while waving at me. I then flies through my ODM and slash Zeke's nape, I couldn't believe it I killed him. Erwin your death is not worthless after all, After I killed Zeke the rumbling has stopped.

"Jean fucking blow it away!" as Y/N screams, Jean blows it away but it keeps coming back.

"Jean! we need to get away.. Armin's going to blow that in pieces" as she added, I grabbed her hands as she grabs Jean's hands.