Killed cell mate

-Elizabeth's POV-

"I won't tell."

I sighed and went over to my desk, picking up my phone.

"What's that?" He asked and pointed at my phone. Then he went over as I said "It's a phone."

"A phone?! Since when do a phone look like that? That thing doesn't have any cords nor anything like a phone have. It's so tiny too." He said and looked at it amazed.

I rolled my eyes as I went in on the contact 'Father'.

"Hello Elizabeth. How is it going?" He asked. I sighed and said "We are not moving forward."

Then Meliodas asked "How does it work?"

"Meliodas, go and sit down." I said and pointed at the couch. He looked at me a second while I glared at him. He nodded and went to sit down.

"Are you calling me while you have your patient? Elizabeth, you kn-" I cut father off by saying "I know, I know."

"Okay, so what did you want?" He asked, making me answer "I know Meliodas will have another physiologist at the end of the week, but could I at least meet him or her before and be with them one time?"

"No Elizabeth, you know the rules. If a patient isn't starting to move forward after 3 weeks, they get a new psychologist that might help. Those other three you have is moving forward and act better when you ask them about the accident. He doesn't." Father said. I sighed and said "Fine. I will continue to tell how it is going the last few hours."

"Good. It's three days left, then you get a new patient." Father said. I just said "Okay." and hung up.

"What was that about? Who was that?" Meliodas asked as I went to sit in the couch opposite him.

"That is my concern. Just tell me your story, if not, I will be having another patient." I said. He looked at me seriously and said "I don't want to tell."

"Well, then you will switch psychologist while I would get someone else to try and help." I said. He stared at me a second before going over to me, sitting beside me.

It's 45 minutes left to try and convince him.

"Tell me Meliodas." I said.

"Only if you accept the deal from two weeks ago." He answered. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm serious Meliodas. I want to help you, but you makes it really hard for me." I said. He shook his head and buried his face in my chest.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not with anyone." He said. That's when I got one idea.

"Okay, what about this? If you tell me about your story, I will make sure that our hour become longer until the lunch is over. Someone will bring you lunch here so you get to eat like normal." I said. He sat up properly and looked at me.

"I don't want to tell anyone. Expectly not you." He said and put his face in my chest again. It made me confused as I asked "What is it about me that makes you not want to tell?"

"I love you, but you will be afraid of me. I don't want to lose anyone, expectly not you." He said and looked up at me.

Letting out another sigh, I said "Well, it can't be helped."

The rest of the time, we talked, me trying to get him to tell me his story.

-Sladder's POV-

Me and Meliodas returned to our cells like every day after lunch. We have seperated the cell in two and his part of the cell is so creepy. He spares every little thing he have with him from his psychologist. Her face is carved in the wall together with tons of hearts. In every heart, it's carved 'M+E' too.

If you just come close to those chocolate cake boxes, he puts up his knife in defence, ready to slice of an arm or two. It doesn't matter who it is, not even the guards can take the boxes away.

One time, I accidentally touched one of those and he cut off my finger. Now I have 9 instead of 10 and it still hurts.

He's crazy!

As soon as we come inside, he went to his wall, carving another heart near her face. I feel bad for her, it must be even harder for her to deal with him. Meliodas is seriously sick in the head. He doesn't belong outside these cell walls.

"Hey! That's my part of the cell!" I said as I saw him carving another heart on my side of the wall. He stopped and looked at me.

"You said something punk?!" He asked. I gulped and said "We agreed that this is my side of the cell, get away from it!"

The next second, he was pinning me to the floor, his hand was on my tongue, pulling it out as much as possible.

"Ooo, ooo, ooo, ese! I eg o ou! Et me o!" I begged for him to let me go, but his knife just went closer to my tongue. He slowly started cutting it out of my mouth.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OP IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as he continued cutting my tongue. Blood poured out of my mouth as guards ran in and knocked Meliodas out, my tongue in his hands.

"Get the doctors ASAP!" One of the guards said as they tried to stop my bleeding. Right after that, everything went black.

. . . . .

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Yes father?" I answered his call.

"Elizabeth, I don't want you being physiologist for Meliodas anymore. Someone will take over it tomorrow."

"What?! Why?! Father, it's three more times left!" I argued, but he just said "It's for your own safety. He is seriously sick, more then you ever taken on before. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"He isn't going to hurt me! Besides, I have the syringe to make him pass out if something goes wrong. Please, just one more time. I beg of you, I don't want to let someone go that easily if I am able to help."

"You aren't able to help. Meliodas is sick in the head and the most dangerous criminal in the whole place. He attacked his cell mate today, cut off his tongue, dead."

"What?! Father, please, just one more time. I will talk to him! Try to help him! He just needs to tell me how he saw the accident and I will be able to help!" I said.

"Elizabeth, what you have read in the documents... is his side of the story."