A day with the commandments

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was just done with washing clothes and went out to the living room, just to see Meliodas sit and cry in the couch, his body crawled up in a ball and Tristan laying between his chest and legs.

It was so quiet too...

Sighing, I went up to Meliodas and said "Give me Tristan, he won't be able to sleep while you cry."

Doing as told, Zeldoris then asked "Soooooo, who's Tristan's mother? Shouldn't you and Tristan stay with her instead if you love each other?"

"I'm his mother, but we didn't mean to have Tristan. That was Meliodas who was stupid." I said as I took Tristan.

"I like having a child." He mumbled.

"How can it be Meliodas wh-" I cut Estarossa off by saying "Because he is the one crushing on me. Both emotionally and physically."

"What is crushing?" Meliodas asked. I noticed that neither of his brothers seemed really comfortable around Meliodas, but a bit more at ease then when I left them. At least, he have stopped crying now.

"Emotionally, it's like love while physically is that you stay at my place." I said, making him nod. Then the uncomfortable silence turned to crying.

"Okay, that's the cue that Tristan is hungry. You three get over this uneasiness while I'm gone." I said and went to my room. It was quiet a while until I finally heard mumble. They was talking. That's good.

Sitting down in the bed, I pulled off my sweater before bringing up Tristan to feed.

He started drinking immediately, but stopped as the door opened. Meliodas walked inside and sat down beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He looked down and said "They are mean."

"That or are you trying to get way from them?" I asked. He just laid down and said "They are mean to me."

"Well, good for you that I will go out with them and the rest of the commandments soon." I said. He stretched out his hands towards me, asking "Can I hold Tristan?"

"He's not done eating yet." I said and in just that moment, Tristan stopped and stretched his arms after Meliodas.

He's already so attached to Meliodas and it's just been one night since they meet. Giving Meliodas Tristan, I said "I'm coming home before lunch to feed Tristan and make some food for us. I will probably still hang out with the commandments the rest of the day until dinner. If anything goes wrong, go to Zeneri and Jenna, they have my number."

"Okay." Meliodas said and hugged Tristan who smiled. They will really miss each other when the time comes and the police find Meliodas.

. . . . .

"So, how come you fell in love with Meliodas?" Derieri asked as we all sat at a cafe, but the boys was at another table.

"Well, I didn't." I answered. Confused, Melascula asked "What do you mean? He's a criminal living with you."

"It came up... problems. I didn't even know about the pregnancy before half had been."

"What 'Problems'?" Melascula asked. Sighing, I answered "He... drugged me, but it wasn't his intention. He had no idea what a drug really was and did. He says he just did as the voice in his head said. Even though he is so sweet and caring, he is mentally sick and I try to help him."

"What was that? Did I hear you saying 'Sweet and caring'?" Melascula asked. I sighed and nodded, but quickly replied "It's nothing special about it. Being kind and caring is pretty common."

"Ohhhh, he's kind now too?" Melascula asked, making me blush.

"I-it's not like that! I don't like him in that way! I promise!" I said. They both giggled as I just felt flustered.

"Okay, serious mode on. What do you really feel about him?" Derieri asked, making me ask "What? He's just a good friend that I try to help out. That's all."

"Okay, let's take this in small steps. What about... the good things about him?"

"He's sweet, kind, gentle, caring, funny, to be honest, even a bit charming." I answered honestly. They nodded.

"Bad things about him?"

"Well, that would be... his mental health, like the voice in his head, but except that, nothing."

They both looked at each other before Melascula asked "What did you think about the drugging part? What do you feel about it?"

"At the beginning, I was a bit angry. It quickly faded though as I looked at the good side of it. I don't think much of it actually." I answered.

"So, your opinion about Meliodas didn't change one bit?" Derieri asked. All I did was shake my head with the response "Everyone makes mistakes and this time, it didn't turn out that bad."

Suddenly, the both girl's started fangirling, making me ask "What?"

"You are in love!" They said, taking the boy's attention together with the whole cafeteria's.

"Quiet down a bit." I whisper-yelled. Then all the boys came over as Monspeet asked "Who's in love?"

"Elizabeth is in love with Meliodas!" Melascula said. Then Zeldoris replied "If course she is in love if they have a child together."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Everyone, except the two brothers and me, shouted.

"I'm not in love with him!" I yelled. Then a worked cane and said "I'm very sorry, but you are upsetting the costumes, would you like to leave? Now?"

"Sure, here." Estarossa said and handed the worker the money for our orders.

"Let's go, I need to buy some things to Tristan." I said. They nodded and the rest of the day went by.

. . . . .

Meliodas and Tristan went to sleep. Me, Zeldoris and Estarossa will have a sleepover to talk out about things the other missed, so I kinda forced Meliodas to bed.

Currently, we was watching a movie on the TV. Unexpectedly, crying was heard from my room and I was just about to go and calm down Tristan when the crying stopped.

"So, how is it to be a mother?" Zeldoris asked, turning in his armchair, making Estarossa do the same in his.

"Well, except waking up in the middle of the night to either crying or Meliodas play with Tristan isn't that fun, but except that, it's pretty okay."

They nodded, but then we heard footsteps and turned towards them.

"Neither of us can sleep." Meliodas said and sat down beside me in the couch. Both Estarossa and Zeldoris seemed to turn away from Meliodas a bit as I just petted his head.

"What are you watching?" He asked as he looked at the TV. I just replied "Quiet or go back to bed."

That made him shut up. We sat there and watched in silence a while before Meliodas laid down on his side, his head in my lap. His arm was around Tristan so that he wouldn't fall off the couch. Both looked... tired.

Tristan laid down in the exact same position as Meliodas, but with a teddy bear in his small arms. I smiled as Tristan was the first to fall asleep.

Just to make the process faster for Meliodas, I started playing with his hair a bit, getting the biggest smile ever in response before he fell asleep.

"Okay, they're asleep, time to party!"