#8

-------No One's Pov------

"Why..? Why is this picture of mine is here?.. Did you two.. stole it? No.. Steal it on purpose?.."

When the bluenette ask that, it became silence at the room. Seiji and Seijuro hummed coldly, and yet they grin.

"You've got a sharp eye, than we thought would be" Seiji spoke, "Agreed, such a keen eye you have, Kuroko" Seijuro spoke and he walk closer to the bluenette.

"Kuroko, we just steal it, because, want it. That smile of your's coming from your lips, make us felt warm." Seijuro caresses the bluenette's cheek's.

"W-What.. are you two... ------" The bluenette was cut off once more, "Tetsuya, we just want to have someone" Seiji walk closer toward's to the bluenette, the twin's, hold his hand while Seijuro caresses his cheek, which made the bluenette's felt so surprise and yet pale.

He doesn't know what is the feeling. Of being lock up in someone's heart.

"Kuroko Tetsuya, become our lover." Seiji spoke, "And we will give you what you want and all, Kuroko, if you became our lover. Become what we need." Seijuro added.

"W-What.. what.. are you t-two talking about..? What.. are you two.. talking about..? L-Lover..? Someone's lover?..." Kuroko shutter and suddenly push the twin's away.

"I.. I... I-I'm not going to be someone's lover! Please find someone else, I'm.. I'm sorry. I.. Can't be.. your Lover. Please understand it, Seiji Kun and Seijuro.. Kun... I'm very sorry for not accepting it.. Please.. Find Someone Else"

It was silence after that, Kuroko's answer make them silence at the same time. Kuroko look up to them, his eye's widened that shiver down him in fear. He can felt they're irritated huge aura. This was the first time, he saw them so upset, those greedy cold deadly murderous eye's, he can feel that they're very upset.

The anger that he felt and the flickering eye's looking at him. He felt the wind so tight. Kuroko couldn't move his body, because of fear taking over his body. The shiver on him wouldn't stop.

"I-I.. Need.. to go now, g-good night" The bluenette was do surprise about they're confession and yet, he turn them down. Being rejected by the bluenette make the twin's really irritated. So irritated, the madness was inside them make them feel so anxious.

"Kuroko" That cold tone of the Akashi Seijuro, make Kuroko froze. When the bluenette turn around to face them on his own, he saw Seiji grabbing his wrist, pulling him close to them.

"Don't be a disobedient little boy." When Seiji spoke that, Seijuro pull him close as well, that Kuroko felt Seiji's lips crashed to his.

Kuroko's body can't even move an inch, the bluenette pushed the two of them with his full strength. He accidentaly fall down to the floor, he saw Seijuro carried him in bridal and throw him in the bed, Seiji take off his necktie. "He need's a little punishment for now" Seiji spoke, the bluenette loom at them.

"I already told you! I'm not going to be your lover-----" The bluenette was cut off when Seijuro crashed his lips to the bluenette, forcing the bluenette so much.

He start unbottoning the bluenette's pajama while Seiji take off the pajama pants of the bluenette, he kissed his thigh's.  'Such a sweet scent...' Seiji thought very deeply while Seijuro grab the bluenette's hair and force to look up to him.