𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩.

Hi! It's been a very long time since I wrote 'Perilous', the first book of this series! I feel horrible for not writing a second book sooner but I really wanted to get the story just right and now I have it all planned out and ready to go. Since it has been so long, I thought I would include a recap and some important things to remember that will be brought up in this book.

• 'Pernicious' takes place a year after 'Perilous'.

• The main character of this book is Isla Curtis, not Pheobe this time.

• Isla is Pheobe's best friend who came back to San Francisco.

• Isla came back when she found out Pheobe was going through a rough patch but also because her boyfriend (Declan) was jobless, abusing her and cheating on her. Declan also caused her to lose her job.

• Isla took all of their money, she only found it fair since it was mostly hers since Declan didn't have a job. 

• Isla doesn't live in the clubhouse anymore, she is now renting a small house on her own.

• Pheobe and Wyatt are still together and no longer live in the clubhouse. They live together in a house not too far from the clubhouse.

• Pheobe doesn't want Isla involved in the club because she doesn't want to endanger her.

• Pheobe is the Reaper Outlaws President's daughter. 

• Xavier is Wyatt's best friend, they were raised into the club and went to school together. 

• Like 'Perilous', this book will be from two perspectives - Isla's and Xavier's.

• Jace Everett is still a prospect, but there is also a new prospect - Alden Bishop.

• Alden Bishop is the only new 'member'.

• Pheobe is now an established member of the Reaper Outlaws, Wyatt still remains as vice president.

• Pheobe doesn't see eye-to-eye with Braxten after he killed Valimar with no hesitation after Valimar proved himself to be a loyal connection to the club by helping the club get to Elnardo.