3˚|| you're up to something.

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

you're up to something.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒 moved the compartment door by the strength of its sound, they were on the Hogwarts Express once again. They had ditched their Hogwarts house uniforms and arrived in muggle attire. To their surprise, they had arrived in a compartment that looked the same as theirs but then again Hogwarts never changed one bit. Draco confusingly looked out the window processing the change of timeline unable to dismiss the similarity between their century.

Maisie fiddled in opening the compartment door, it struggled in opening at the slightest swift that she had to open it to a crack and pull the space open with her fingers leaving her a helpful splinter. She winced as the blood from her finger started to flow into a drop onto the carpet. Draco reframed his concentration from the window to his newly named sister, looking at her with questioning eyes. The compartment door had opened with a snap, she stood there applying pressure to manage the blood that was leaving her finger.

"How did you manage to get hurt one second after we arrived." He didn't question it but rather stated it as self-explanatory.

"As if I did it on purpose." She eyed him offensively attempting to suck on her finger to stop the blood.

He took a seat next to the compartment's view of the landscape taking one last look at her before scoffing and reaching into his pocket to hand her a handkerchief. She took the handkerchief giving him a thanking look and wrapped it around her finger before opening the compartment door to look outside to walkway where she looked in both directions before leaving the door to shut itself. She slid into her seat next to the compartment window thankfully letting a breath she didn't know she was holding. Both of them were sitting across from each other, they weren't comfortable with the idea of having to leave behind their tiny worlds, she knew Draco wept for his parents only that he didn't show it.

She sighed at the silence that filled the air only having the sound of the moving train tracks to their comfort instead of their condolences. She reached to look at the bag situated next to her figuring to have found nothing in it. The bag had several things in it when she had looked inside it, not having noticed anything that would interest her she shuffled around the bag out of curiosity. She found the book her brother had packed her and looked up as if she were looking at the skies silently thanking Dumbledore for not having left her to bore to death. Taking the book into her hands skimming through its' pages in making sure it was hers, she dragged her finger along the name that was written, "Property of Maisie Evans Potter."