~{Chapter 3}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV:

As Izuku retched the tree he had attached the zip line to he let out a huge sigh, he landed on the tree branch with no problem but that didn't stop him from being scared shitless. He had just kicked the king or otherwise known as he's childhood friend that had stopped talking to him out of the blue 13 years ago in the fucking balls.

Once Izuku was somewhat calmed down he took out a knife and cut the line so no one could fallow him, Izuku grabbed the bag that was now full of jewelry, jewels, gold, and silver, and put it over he's shoulder then he grabbed he's crossbow, he put it around he's neck. After he secured everything on he's body he started to climb, run, and swing back to he's cabin.

Not long after he finally got back to he's path, he jumped down not bothering to do some fancy cartwheel off the tree branch, as soon as he landed on the path and got back he's balance he started to run back to the cabin.

Once he got there he quickly opened the door and just as quickly closed it, he put the bag full of valuables under he's bed, then he changed into some comfy clothes to sleep in and went to bed, though he didn't get any sleep...

~With Thotsuki Becouse We All Know It's Him Lol~

As katsuki looked at the ledge where he's childhood friend Izuku Midoriya once stood he couldn't help but let out a wimper, he had been trying to find him for years now, you see katsuki had stopped visiting there meet up spot around 13 years ago because he had to start training to be the king, around 3 years later he had went back to the tree hoping to see Izuku once again, but he wasn't there. Katsuki went there and looked for the omega for 2 years... He was never there, some part of him wanted to believe that he was just busy but the other was telling him he was dead. He still visits to this day still hoping to see him again, who would've known he just needed to be patient and wait for Izuku to come rob him.

Katsuki got back onto he's feet, he ran to the ledge to see if Izuku was somehow still there, he saw the broken zip line but there was no Izuku in sight, katsuki growled in aggravation how could he just let the omega get away? He was right there, right in he's reach but he let him get away.

Katsuki sat down on he's bed and put he's head in he's hands, he wanted to scream and cry but he couldn't... He just couldn't. He wasn't to worried about what was stolen, sure it would give him a lot of money but katsuki still had loads more where that came from and besides it barely left a scratch on everything in the vault.

He layed down in he's bed, he let a few tears fall before he fell asleep.

~Morning, With Izuwu~

Izuku woke up to the sun hitting him right in the face, Izuku groaned as he got up and got dressed for the day.

As much as Izuku wanted to stay in bed and just chill he knew Uraraka would be worried so he was gunna stop by just so she would know he was alive and not being executed.

Izuku started he's walk to Uraraka house, once he made it to the end of the path he grabbed the tree branch, hoisted hemself up then started to run, swing, and jump towereds he's best friends house. Once he made it to the end of the forest he jumped down and off the tree, before he could even take a step closer he was engulfed in a hug by he's best friend

Izuku fell down and Uraraka came with him "Oh my god! Uraraka are you okay? Did someone hurt you?!" Izuku asked while hugging her back

She shook her head "No I'm okay.. I-I was just worried that something happened to you!" Uraraka said as she hugged him even tighter

Izuku patted her back "Well I'm here, you don't need to kill me to know I'm here" Izuku said with a smile

Uraraka giggled as she let him go "I know I'm sorry..." Uraraka said