Chapter 1: Goldilocks and the Warriors Three

After getting home from her latest mission Lorna runs herself a warm bubblebath and pours herself a pint of lager taking a quick sip before sitting it down beside her bath and pressing play on her iPod sitting carefully in a docket on her bathroom sink.  As Lorna disrobes removing her torn and slightly bloodied uniform 'Feeling Good' by Michael Bublé plays through her speaker.

"Birds flying high. You know how I feel. Sun in the sky. You know how I feel" Lorna sings along as she begins soaking herself in warm water. "Breeze driftin' on by. You know how I feel. It's a new dawn, It's a new day,  It's a new life, For me. And I'm feeling good. I'm feeling gooooood."

Lorna takes another sip of her lager as some of the bubbles from her bath fly around the room before popping.

"Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know. Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean. Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean. And this old world is a new world and a bold world. For me. Foooooor meeeee!" Lorna belts as the bath salts soothe her skin. "Stars when you shine, you know how I feel. Scent of the pine, you know how I feel. Ohhhhhh, freeeeeedom is miiiine! And I know how I feel. It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new lif-"

Suddenly Lorna gets interrupted by the phone ringing from within her dirty clothes. Lorna groans to herself as she leaves the comfortable warmth of her bath and grabs her phone from her pocket looking at her caller ID.

Incoming call from Philly Cheese Steak.

"What do want Coulson," Lorna answers grumpily pausing her music. "I was having a Bublé bath."

"I need you to come to Puente Antiguo."  Coulson tells her

"You need me where?" Lorna questions.

"It's in New Mexico," Coulson adds.

"Why?"  Lorna asks.

"I need your eyes." Coulson answers.

"Great, I'll scoop them out tonight and mail them tomorrow morning." Lorna replies sarcastically.

"Very funny." Coulson replies sarcastically. "Look something weird has been going on here and no one's been able to shed any light on it."

"If you want perspective, Clint's your guy not me."

"Barton is here." Coulson replies.

Lorna pauses surprised that not even the hawk himself could see what was wrong.

"Well then what makes you think I'd be able to help?" Lorna asks.

"Barton recommend you personally." Coulson answers.

"Okay," Lorna replies pulling the plug out of her bath. "I'll be there pronto."

Lorna hangs up sadly watching her relaxing bathwater drain away and once it sits empty she grabs her towel and trudges off to her bedroom to get changed.

~

With thanks to resources at S.H.I.E.L.D Lorna makes it to New Mexico in record time eager to know what Coulson wants from her.

"Heartfillia!" Coulson calls out as Lorna approaches the base S.H.I.E.L.D set up around the crash site.

"Philly!" Lorna calls back as she runs up to Coulson pulling him into a hug. "So, what's the problem?"

"It'll be easier if I just show you," Coulson replies taking her to the centre of the site where a peculiar hammer sits atop a mound of dirt and rock.

"Woah.... what is it?" Lorna asks as she walks closer to it.