Reunion on Sakaar !

CHAPTER ONE
i. REUNION ON SAKAAR !

 REUNION ON SAKAAR !

             FREYA SAT IN THE VERY LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SEAT of her new and modern Spaceship, steering as she listened to the several engieens howling

             FREYA SAT IN THE VERY LARGE AND COMFORTABLE SEAT of her new and modern Spaceship, steering as she listened to the several engieens howling. The woman had just entered the upper atmosphere of the party Planet called Sakaar.

                    The black haired Goddess leaned forward and gazed out off her big front window as she watched the many little spaceships fly through the blue sky. leaned back in her chair as she steered the Ship further towards the ground. After a short moment she had reached the gigantic landing strip and slowly landed on the large stone platform.

                   Freya reached her arm out and pressed the big button that was on the celling above her head, the doors opened immediately with an electronic sound and the woman quickly grabbed her stuff before she exited her ship. 

                   As the black haired woman stepped out onto the landing strip she was greeted by a couple of guards that bowed as she approached them. Freya frowned and waved them off as she flashed them a smile, "There's no need for that boy's."

                    The Goddess past them still smiling as she eyed the big entrance of the building. Sakaar wans't exactly Freya's favourite planet in the univers, but the Grandmaster was a very rich man and her mother would sent her from time to time to negotiate with him. 

                   Her favourite planet was and would always be Asgard, Fraya just loved the planet, for her it was the most beautiful city in the hole galaxy. Asteria was beautiful indeed but there was something about Asgard that drew Freya in.

                  She had lived there for a little while when she was younger, together with the Odinson brother's and Sierra, her cousin.

                 The dark haired woman strolled down the large hall as she eyed the modern architecture of the gigantic building. She placed her hand of the grip of her sword that was attached to her belt. "Ahh, the Beutiful Freya Montess !", a loud voice exclaimed from afar, making the woman turn around.