The revengers !

CHAPTER FOUR
iv. THE REVENGERS !

 THE REVENGERS !

                       AS SOON AS BRUCE WAS CLOTHED, THE FOUR MADE THEIR way through the crowded streets of Sakaar

                       AS SOON AS BRUCE WAS CLOTHED, THE FOUR MADE THEIR way through the crowded streets of Sakaar. The people were outside, celebrating the lost Champion as the Grandmaster had told them too.

                      Thor was with his old friend, a hand on his shoulder as he constantly repeat the scentence, "The sun is getting low."

                      At some point Freya rolled her eyes at the blond man, stepping into his way, "Why is the sun getting really low?"

                     Thor lookd at her with a plain face expression, "It's just a thing."

                     Bruce sat down on the ground and Thor joined him, repeating the scentence again. "Would you stop saying that?", Bruce then questioned him annoyed.

                      "I just need you to stay calm", the God explained his behavior to him. "Calm?! I'm on an alien Planet!"

                      "It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before", the God of Thunder simply shrugged as he let his gaze wander over the crowd.

                      "Yeah, one!", Bruce exclaimed everything else than calm.

                      Thor tried to smile, "Now you've been on two. That's a good thing. It's a new experience."

                      Bruce widened his eyes as he push his hands through his hair, "My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time it feels like he has the keys and the car and I was locked in the trunk."

                       "All right, well, you're back now. That's all that matters", Thor assured him to keep him calm. "No, it's not heat matters. What matters if when I turn into the Hulk again Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out!"