Next Day

You woke up and did your morning routine had your breakfast and left for school on your way you met mehar and both of you walked to school.

After reaching to school you went to your locker when u heard the one and only lia ughh yelp

Jung Lia - well well well look who we have here today its the one and only y/n.

Y/n - hello to you to lia, how can i help and make it fast am getting late for class.

Jung Lia - oh ya you can help me in something stay away from jungkook or el.....

Y/n - or else what, huh what are u goona do hit me, pull pranks on me lia I am used to everything know so am used to it and btw I am gonna tell it again I don't see your name on jungkook soo.... He ain't yours..... Well u anyways got me late for class so am going bye.

You get in to your class and took your place.

Time skip (brought u by bread genie)

Author Pov

Everybody was doing their work when suddenly they were disturbed by the p.e teacher

Pe teacher - listen class like every year we take any two classes to a camping trip so this year the yours and Mrs Lee's class will be going to the camping trip so everyone excited (the whole class cheers loudly) so the camping trip on Monday and today is Wednesday so u guys have 4 days to the camping. Everybody has to come at the normal school timing and it's a 3 day stay so see you guys on Monday.

Time skip (brought u by Justin seagull)

You went home you excited about going to the trip that you packed your bag right away, after packing your bag, and doing your homework, you had your had dinner and did your night routine and slept off.

💜💜Hello my butterfly's hope u all are doing good sorry for the late update been busy lately anyways take please wear your maskes and follow social distancing and I will try my best to update more often please like and comment your opinion really matters. Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Annyeong my butterfly's 💜💜