Trip Day (part 2)

Y/N's pov

The coach called us telling that we need to go to our tents and sleep as its getting late. Mehar and I were a little nervous as we are sleeping with our crushes..... We both took a deep breath and bid each other goodbye and went to our i saw jungkook coming out of the tent wearing his nightsuit and to say that he was looking so hot 🤭.. You were called out of your thoughts when jungkook called your name telling you to change and then call me inside when your done so that we can sleep.... Ugh that so embarrassing he saw you staring at him round of applause y/n... Anyways I went inside and changed my clothes and called him so that we can sleep...

Jungkook's pov

I was done and coming out of my tent and was about to call y/n to change when I saw her coming towards me damn she looked hot... Damn jungkook focus i came and our eyes met her brown eyes I came out of my thoughts and saw that we both were staring each other. I cleared my throat which brought her back to her senses and told her to change her clothes.... Damn how bad I wanted to join her while she was changing her clothes... Anyhow oli can't do that so lemme just wait for her to finish...

Author's pov

They both were in there sleeping bags ready to sleep but alas both of them can't get any sleep because both are uncomfortable and nervous...

Time skip (brought you am good boy)

Y/N's pov

I could hear jungkook moving in his sleeping bag which means that he wasn't sleeping... Even I couldn't get any sleep so I started a conversation...

💜💜💜Annyeong butterflies.. Sorry for such a late update my last update was when butter came and now am updating 5 when ptd has come out.. and sorry for such a small update and next two updates will be the end of this story and until then goodbye stay safe wear your mask and stay healthy and make sure to stream ptd Annyeong... 💜💜💜💜(sorry for grammatical mistakes)