12

Y/n's POV

I here a voice and slowly dismantle the sniper gun into a handheld gun, I stand on the roof and put a finger to my lips telling Richie to stay quiet. He stays quiet and I jump down holding the BB gun tightly, I turn the corner and lift the gun up to eye level.

I yell, "FBI put your hands over your head!"

"S-since w-when were you an FBI agent?" Bill stutters holding a bag.

"More importantly where the hell did you get a gun?!" Eddie shouts holding a similar bag, I notice in the back poor Stan has his hands above his head two bags on the floor.

I throw the gun in the grass and Richie jumps down from the roof.

"What are y'all doing here?" I ask.

"W-We we're hoping to find Richie cause w-w-we knew that his mom was making him go to church and y-y-your mom said that we could sleepover."

"Oh great, but why were y'all hanging out in a pack?"

"We were helping Bill find the-" Stanley starts being cut off by Eddie.

"The right sized pads for his mom!"

I raise my brows and Richie snorts.

"Well then...come inside" I say as I let the boys inside, Stanley lowers his hands and picks up the bags first then walks to where the boys are in the living room. "I'm going to go change really quick so be right back." I run upstairs to change and then come down in my sweat pants and a T-Shirt, Sadly walking in on the boys changing. Eddie's shirtless, Stan is sitting on the couch fully clothed looking through movies, Richie is struggling to get a shirt on and Bill is just wearing his tidy whiteys. My jaw drops and Bill see's me then sprints behind the couch.

"Calm down Billy she's seen you in whiteys before," Richie says finally getting his shirt on. Eddie giggles as he puts his shirt on (I ship it).

"This is great!" Stan says holding up a movie, I plop next to him and look at what he has.

"Y'all up for The Goonies?" I ask the boys they all nod, "ok great I'll go make popcorn and grab blankets, so Bill can get out from behind the couch."

I walk away and see the crimson rush to Bill's cheeks.

(Time Skip)

I get the popcorn along with drinks for the boys and blankets, as I enter the living room Bill's dressed and the boys are sitting on the couch. I hand Stan the drinks and Bill the popcorn, I drop the blankets and each boy grabs one. I walk over to the VCR and put in The Goonies quickly running over to the couch sitting next to Bill grabbing the last blanket off the floor. Cuddling up as the movie starts, I feel my voice drain from singing and feel my eyes fall slowly not even half way into the movie I drift off into sleep.

Bills POV

I feel something on my shoulder making me jump inside, only to realize Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder I look over and Stan had fallen asleep while laying down in the reclining section of the couch. I look over and Richie is asleep with Eddie asleep on his shoulder, (I ship it) I decide to move my arm and lay down. Y/n shifts in her sleep and lays on my chest, I don't mind I actually think it's cute. I move my arms to a hugging position around Y/n and fall asleep.

Thomas's POV (Y/n's dad)

I get home and walk in to see the end credits of The Goonies movie playing in the living area, Clarice walks in behind me and a smile appears on her face as she points to the kids asleep along with Y/n asleep on the Densbrogh kids chest.

"No," I whisper nearing kids being stopped by Clarice.

"There just kids calm down," she whispers back.

"But that's my daughter."

"I know but let them all sleep."

"...Fine"

Clarice smiles at me and goes to our room upstairs, I turn off the movie and glance back at Y/n who's smiling slightly in her sleep. I smile and go upstairs to my room thinking, what could go wrong?

(Time skip)

Y/n's POV

I wake up to a flash only to see that Richie took a picture, Stan and Eddie sitting at the bar stools drinking orange juice with my parents in the kitchen. Turns out I fell asleep on Bill and he'd taken a picture of that. I get up looking back to see if I had accidentally woken up Bill, thank god I didn't.

"Don't worry he sleeps like a fucking bear," Richie says holding the picture.

"Good," I say then tackle him to the floor trying to get the photo.

"Shit! Fuck! Stop get off me! He yells, me in the end getting the photo. I run upstairs and put the photo in my notebook smiling to myself. I run back downstairs and see that Bill is awake and is drinking orange juice with the others.

I take a seat in between Stan and Richie and my mom gives me a glass of orange juice.

"So what are you kids gonna be to today?" My mom asks grabbing her coffee cup and refilling it.

"W-W-We were talking about g-going to the f-forth of J-July f-fair." Bill stutters and my dad raises a brow at his actions.

"That sounds fun," I say sweetly, Bill nods and smiles sheepishly and I see the crimson rush to his face.

I giggle and look down at my feet.

"Well I recommend getting dressed first," my dad says shooting a glare at Bill.

"Probably," I say while running up to my room to change quickly.

(Time skip)

We're all at the fair Ben, Mike, Eddie, Richie, Stan and Bill. We're gathered around the missing posters the boys talking about the new missing kid, Edward Corcoran. But I was to busy trying to wrestle a tuba from Richie's grip, eventually after a good ten minutes taking it and giving it back to the original tuba player.

"What the fuck dude?!" Richie yells, as we walk over I see Eddie walking over with three ice creams. As we stand with the group Eddie hand Richie an ice cream and me a ice cream to.

"Thanks Eddie," I say as I hand him five bucks. He nods and pockets the money.

"What are they talking about?" Eddie asks.

"What they always talk about," Richie said taking a lick of his ice cream.

"Richie!" I say elbowing him in the stomach, "anyway I concur with the idea that this guy needs to be stopped."

"Let's sit down." Bill says a smile forming that I agree.

"So it comes for like a year to eat kids then goes into hibernation for twenty seven years?" Richie asks dumbly.

"It's like what do you call it? Cicadas that come out every seventeen years," Stan says.

"This just doesn't make sense to me." I say then bite my lip.

"Yeah there all like bad dreams," Stan finishes.

"I don't think so! I know the difference between a bad dream and real life!" Mike says in disarray.

"Did you see something to?"

"Yes, you know that house that burnt down on Harris avenue? I was inside it when it burned down. My parents were on the other side of the door, trying to get to me. When the firemen found them the skin on their hands had been melted down to the bone..."

I feel my heartache for Mike and his awful history.

"But you didn't. Not Bill seeing Georgie, or Eddie's leaper or the woman I keep seeing..." Stan says trailing off at the end.

"She hot?" Richie says trying to make a joke but ending in a little out rage from Stan.

"Follow me." Bill states, causing us all to get up and follow him on our bikes to his garage.

1362 words