14

Y/n's POV

"You! You did this! You know how delicate he is!" Ms K yells as she shoves Eddie into the car.

Bill try's to tell her the truth. "We were a-a-a-a-attacked m-m-miss-"

"No not any of your excuses! And Eddie is done! You here me done!" And with that final screech from miss K they're gone.

"I saw the well! W-We know ware it is and n-next time w-we'll be more p-prepared!" Bill says, I want to scream but Stan takes the words out of my mouth.

"No! No next time Bill! You're insane!"

I see Bill's face drop as he try's to speak Richie interrupts.

"He's right. Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this mother fucker he's a leaking hamburger helper!" He points at Ben then faces Bill again, "look let's face facts! Real world! Georgie is dead! Stop trying to get us killed to."

Richie try's to walk away but Bill stops him.

"Georgies not dead!" He responds.

"You couldn't save him but you can save yourself's." Richie retaliates back, trying to walk away again being stopped once more.

"No t-t-t-take it back! Look your scared, we all are but take it back!" Bill shoves Richie after he speaks.

Richie shoves him back resulting in Bill punching him in the jaw. Making Richie fall to the ground, Richie try's getting back at him but Stan, Ben and Mike hold him back. I see Bill trying to get another hit at Richie, so I roll my eyes and trip Bill making him fall. He try to get up but I put my foot on him increasing medium pressure, so not enough to hurt him but enough to keep him down and preventing him from attacking Richie.

Richie throws insults and rides off, only then I move my foot and Bill gets up. Ben leaves then Bill try's to convince Mike to stay and Stan moves over to his bike and go's home, then Bill makes a move.

"Why'd you do th-that?!"

"What?" I ask.

"You t-t-tripped me! And d-didn't take a side!"

"I-"

"So who's s-side do you take?!"

"I-I don't know."

"What?!"

"I said, I DO NOT KNOW!"

"So you s-s-side with Richie?!"

"What?! No I just-"

"You j-just what?!"

"I WANNA GO BACK TO BALTIMORE!"

Bill stands there frozen to what I said.

"THERE THINGS MADE SENSE!"

Bill try's to talk but tears flow my eyes, I stomp on his foot and run to my bike quickly riding home.

I slam the door behind me and crumble to the floor leaning against the door and start sobbing. My dad runs to me and sees me sobbing, he crouches down and wraps me in his arms. He holds me tightly and kisses my four head.

"What's wrong pup?" He asks I sniffle and look up at him, he stands back up and lifts me up onto my feet.

We walk over to the counter and I sit on one of the bar stools, my dad pores me some chocolate milk in a glass then hands it to me.

"So?"

I take a deep breath and take a sip of the milk.

"The group had a fight and Bill was being really mean so I just crumbled."

"I might have a small chat with this William boy."

"No. Dad it's fine, I'm fine."

I give him a reassuring smile and he winks then go's to the backyard to fix the target that I broke last night.

I smile and walk towards the stairs first dropping the gun I "borrowed" on the table. I quickly run upstairs then lay on my bed and stair at the ceiling for a while thinking over the events that have happened drifting off into sleep at only four thirty in the afternoon.

Bill's POV

I watch Y/n leave, ignoring the throbbing pain in my foot caused by her when I lashed out. I ride home only thinking of Y/n and what I did questions racing through my head.

Why'd I do that?

Am I really that bad of a friend that Y/n wants to go back to Baltimore?

How is Y/n ever gonna like me now?

I groan at the thought when a car almost hits me making me fall on my ass. I look over and see Belch, Victor and Henry who smirk then zoom off.

"Shit." I say under by breath as I get up and walk my bike home.

I drop my bike in the garage and run up to my room, I grab the paper that I had copied Y/n's lyrics down on. I reread the paper and get a clean sheet of paper and start writing.

Mistakes
A poem by Bill Densbrough

I made a mistake,

That shouldn't have happened,

It was stupid!

And uncalled for.

I want to apologize for my mistake.

And if you can forgive then forget it will be a blessing.

End

I look over the lyrics and sigh, I fold up the paper and fold it in half. I scribble down Y/n's name and sprint down stairs, grab my bike quickly biking up the hill arriving at Y/n's house and putting the note in her mailbox then cycling home.

899 words