Characters introduction

So this is a little introduction of the characters I'm going to only introduce the main characters and let you be surprise by the other characters in the story.

Mona Quinn
A simple quite girl enjoys the tiny bit of happiness life could offer.
Even though she may seem like the happiest person in the world always smiling but deep down she suffers alone . She lives with her 2 brothers who can be annoying at times.sadly Her father passed away in an accident leaving their whole family vulnerable her mom started working day and nights, always busy going around work trips just so her children's can have a better life but she doesn't understand that her children's needs her more then the luxury of money.

While something unexpected happens when she meets Him which leaves her whole world upside down.

Relations: 2brothers,Mom and best friends Issac and Zaya

Jang joon
Is a obsessive rich mafia boss his the heir to BABEL group
he is very cold toward women's he only cares about his parents then anyone in this world. after both of his parents passed away Jang joon completely changed he wasn't the sweet boy anymore who loved playing with puppies and reading stories with his mom he became something, something he always resented he became the cruel Master who has no mercy for no one I mean no one.

Relations: All alone