hot ( warning: hot seggs )

‼️NSFW Warning‼️

I stumbled in the door after a tiring day of work. "I'm home darling!", I called to my girlfriend as I took off my coat. Usually, she would run to come meet me but she didn't today. I hung up my coat and began walking around to find her. "Love?", I kept calling to her but I never got a response. I then thought she might be in our room so I went to check. I didn't expect to see what I did though when I opened the door. She was on the bed... pleasuring herself. We both froze in shock and stared at each other for what felt like ages. I didn't say anything to her and walked into the closet to change.

By the time I was done changing, she had her clothes back on and was sitting on the bed like nothing had happened. "So how was work today?", she casually asked me. "It was fine", I replied back to her. "What's that?", she pointed to the bag I had in my hands. "Oh, I stopped today and picked up a few things!" "Ah alright."

She suddenly grabbed the bag from my hands and started rummaging through it. I tried to take it from her but she wouldn't let me. "What the fuck-", she said as she pulled a set of bondage stuff from the bag. She slowly turned her head to look at me. "Oh we're using these right now love."

She grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed, pinning my hands down. She began roughly kissing me and I followed the movements of her lips against mine. I felt myself getting wet just thinking about what she would do to me. She began moving her hands down my body and unbuttoning my shirt. Without breaking the kiss, she lifted me up enough to unhook my bra and slide it off. I felt her lips moving down to my neck and closer to my breasts.

She locked her lips on my neck and began sucking and licking it roughly, meanwhile, her hands were grabbing my breasts. She then left a single kiss on my neck and pulled away to see the masterpiece of purple bruises and hickeys she had made. She leaned back down to my ear and whispered into it, "you're being such a good girl."

My breathing got heavier as she moved down to my breasts. Without any hesitation, she was planting gentle kisses on them. She then was licking one of my nipples and rubbing the other. I grabbed her head and began running my fingers through her hair while trying not to let any moans escape my mouth. She got rougher though and started sucking on my nipples. I let out a small whimper but immediately covered my mouth after it. But she grabbed my hand and removed it from my mouth. "I want to hear your moans don't cover them."

She got up and grabbed a pair of handcuffs I had bought that day and put them on me. She then was hovering back over me and she gave me one more kiss on my lips then went back to what she was doing. She placed a few more kisses on my breasts then started trailing them below my breasts.

She continued kissing my stomach as she slowly removed my pants. She didn't take my underwear off though and began rubbing her fingers in circles around my clothed clit. My legs were visibly shaking now while I was squirming around desperate to feel her. "P-Please take them off", I whimpered. Her eyes darted up at me and she saw the desperation in my eyes. "Not since you tried to cover your beautiful moans from me, that's not being a very good girl hm?" She continued teasing me for a bit longer then finally took them off. I could feel myself dripping wet. "You're soaking wet darling."

She started licking up every drop I had dripping out of me. The sight of her doing it made me even wetter though. She suddenly stopped and grabbed a blindfold and placed it over my eyes and went back to what she was doing. It felt amazing but I wish I could watch her. I let out a few more moans and whimpers. She then stopped and grabbed my thighs and was now kissing and licking them everywhere. She placed one last kiss on my thigh then began rubbing my clit again but faster and harder this time. She stopped after a bit and grabbed a clit vibrator from the bag and placed it on me and turned it on.

I suddenly felt her fingers slowly rubbing my entrance. I began whimpering more until I felt her slide one finger inside me. She fingered me slowly and leaned back up to kiss me while she did. I passionately kissed her back while softly moaning into the kiss. I then felt her putting a second finger into me and she started to go even faster. I started whimpering even more. "You can barely handle two darling", right then I felt a third finger slip inside and she was practically pulverizing my pussy right now. My moans began filling the room as I felt myself climaxing. Right before I did though, she stopped. I whimpered for the feeling of her back inside me. She didn't say anything and got off the bed.

She came back after a moment and I felt her put something inside of me. "Get on your knees slut." My legs were still shaking from just a few moments ago but I obeyed her and bent over. I felt her put a collar around my neck we had used many times that had the word "slut" on it. "Good girl", she said as I felt her spank me with the new whip I had bought. She spanked me a few more times and each time I whimpered louder. She then stopped and I suddenly felt her turn on the vibrator. It wasn't very fast at first, but I knew she would speed it up quickly. After just a few seconds, she put it on the highest setting. With this and the vibrator on my clit, I was going to be overstimulated in seconds. I knew she was just watching me and enojoying watching me be a slut. "You can't cum until I say so love or I'll have to punish you." I couldn't take it though, the room was filled with my whimpers and moans. I felt her spank me again with her hands this time and another time after that. "Don't cum yet." I was trying so hard not to. "I-I can't wait anymore m-master", I managed to stutter out. She didn't respond and after a few moments, "alright you can cum now love." I moaned loudly and came everywhere. I then felt her lick it all up from my pussy and my shaking legs. "Good girl", she said to me and took off my blindfold and planted a kiss on my lips.

She took off my handcuffs and collar too and removed the vibrators. I fell down on the bed and my legs were still shaking. She laid next to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you darling", she said to me and kissed my lips once more. "I love you too my love", I responded back. I snuggled into her and we cuddled each other the rest of the night.